Head Ache From Hell..

I woke up a few hours later, my mouth was dry and my vision into a blur. I wish I could actually see everything around only things I could smell was garbage. The only sense I had of feeling was a soft bed spread and mattress. Everything was so bright and blurry. I heard voices but they scrambled throughout my head. I felt people touching me and pricking me. Nothing was like how I left the boys. I was terrified, afraid and lost... I needed someone I needed a way out.

I shifted around and groaned, weariness drained over me and I cracked my eyes just enough to see a bright light flashing in my face. I scrunched my eyebrows and groaned again. What the hell. I leaned up a bit, heard some shuffling and shot my eyes open. My wolf wasn't here anymore. Why? Where did she go... Where am I?! I looked around the room and then down at my arms where they had been pumping water in my system. I ripped the needles out and stood up, but my wounds didn't heal like usual. My head started to pound and I grabbed my clothes and rushed into the bathroom, hurriedly threw them on and was out the dorm I was in. I was in a fucking hospital. Just great!

Now how the hell am I supposed to get out? I combed my hair with my fingers and went out an exit of stairs I found and out the back door. Thank you goddess that nobody saw me. I tried to mind link Gar or Luke even. I needed there help and this time I felt like I was in danger. Not knowing what to do it where to go I started down the street. My heading pounding even harder every step I took. I winced in pain and let out a shallow scream. It hurt... So bad... Where did my wolf go? My heals seemed to be bleeding still.. I sighed and tried to mind link Gar or Luke again. Up to my liking this time it had worked. I could hear there voices just very faintly. I tried harder to get through and then bam it was gone again. My wolf was still with me, my wounds began to slowly heal themselves and I smiled. She didn't die... She didn't leave... I'm okay... I hope...

I sniffled and let the tears roll down my face, I was really hurt from everything and knowing I had to go back to all that was gonna kill me even more. I heard Luke's voice through the mind link and I smiled.

"Silver?! Silver?! Where are you are you okay? Silver please answer!"

"I'm fine... And I don't exactly know where I'm at... It's a long story to explain.. Look I see a small pi--... Nvm, meet me at the small coffee shop in the mall. I'll be there in 20."

"Okay.."

The mind link ended between me and him and that was all I needed to get myself pumped up and ready to shift. My eyes flared yellow and I ran behind a building making sure I was not in sight of anyone. Shifted into my silver fur and bolted towards where I was meeting the pack. Or was it just gonna be me and Luke?? I frankly don't even care at this point. Fuck everything. I just wanted and needed to hug Luke. My heart ached for him and I needed to smell the sweet marshmallowy scent coming off of him.

Soon I arrived behind the doors of the mall, I made a b-line for the doors and thankfully someone was walking out. Which saved me just enough time to squeeze my way through the glass door. I padding into hot topic and grabbed a falling in reverse shirt from off the rack along with black skinny jeans and crawled under neath the dressing room stall. I began to shift back to human and I was aching. Usually I'm going to pay for shifting into my wolf so many times. Heck I already had. I was in the hospital for what seemed like a week. Shaking my head, I whinced in pain and slid the shirt over my head. It was a perfect fit, so I decided I needed under garments. Well duh. I slid the black skinny jeans on and walked out. Smiled and grabbed a black laced bra and matching under wear with it. Walked back in and slid them on.

*******************************

"So you gonna explain to me of what happened to you while you decided. Hey Ima just bolt outta here and say screw the pack that Ima Luna of?"

Garret's low escaping growls didn't terrify me no longer. I rolled my eyes and took a sip of the vanilla and chocolate coffee, sitting in front of me. He gave me a glare and I shot him one right back.

"I am not your Luna and I am most certainly not your packs Luna. I would like to clearly make that statement as clear as I could possibly make you understand."

I said with a huff after words, then decided to continued on my rant. I mean since nobody was even thinking about how I felt with this whole situation.

"In fact. How about this, ever since the whole situation with Luke happened when he marked another. I have just been thrown around hell you and Luke put me in a damn comma! Then when I come out of the comma, I think that everything was gonna go back to being normal. But no what do I get? MY MATE CHEATING ON ME?!"

I was fuming with anger by then and gave Garret a glare that I wasn't going to regret. Once I looked at like I could see the pain in his eyes. I could feel the pain he was feelings. Once I looked away I saw the pack sitting there in shock from how angry I was. Thad when I began up again before even letting Garret say much.

"Silver you know that I made a mistake and I'm sor---"

"No Garret I loved you! You hurt me! Hell I was taking on the role of being your Luna and your packs Luna! Well that was a mistake and then after that you and me make up and next thing I know, there's the woman you cheated on me with in the bed with us! Oops! Be more slick next time darling! Oh and then, the fact that I went down to Luke's dorm to see if I could speak with him since me and you were obviously done Garret. I heard a woman in Luke's room. I decided that I wanted nothing to do with either of y'all and left! Now look were we are at?! Leave me alone! I don't need any of you! I was fine being alone! Now I'm fine and pretty damn capable being a rouge! This is what you made me!"

Everyone in the cafe had to have been listening by now, but I couldn't care any less of it. So that's when I decided to take my leave and walk away. Leaving them all shocked and confused.

HEYYYYYOOO!!!!
HERE'S THE FIRST CHAPTER OF SHIFTING SILVER (Book 2)!!!!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!! It was fun and a little harder to write. School is getting in the way of me writing and I sadly haven't been able to post much!! But I will asap!!!!

Thank you for all your support and votes!!! It is greatly appreciated! Comment!!!
Share!!!!!

And just have fun!!!

I love you all!!!

Baiiiiiiiiieeeeee!!!!!

~Sabrina Sargent~