Just Beginning..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
2 MONTHS LATER
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is just the beginning of the start for our pack. Luke has everything planned out for the move within the last week that we will be here. I still need to go to the doctors which he tells me my appointment is on Wednesday. Which is in 3 days. I decided I'd pack up the clothes and kitchen and bathroom garments for the move today. The last thing on my mind was to have Luke get the furnishings in the living room out of the house and to the new one.

I had already finished packing up the bathroom and put it in the moving truck, on the sofa because Luke had already moved everything in the living room in there and was waiting for me. I sighed and began to pack up the kitchen, when I felt a pair of hands on my hips and smiled. I turned around and looked up at, Garrett. What... I dropped everything in my hands and screamed. Luke came running in the kitchen and looked at me and Garrett. My heart was beating so fast that I'm pretty sure Luke and Garrett could both here it... After I stopped screaming I shoved Garrett away from me and ran outside. I heard yelling and all I could think of was how Garrett treated me and how badly I was hurt. I sat in the moving truck and waited, Luke brought everything down after finishing up my mess and then got in on the drivers side. I was so shaken up that I broke into tears.

I was afraid,hurt,shocked,scared... And much more. Why did he come to see me. Why, he has his mate he has everything he's dreamed of. He has everything. When I saw him is hair was shoulder length and his eyes the same shade of green, his tanned skin. I was crying so much, while in my thoughts that I didn't even notice that we were already at the pack house. I felt Luke's hand on my shoulder and I jumped away while screeching. He gave me a sympathetic look and kissed my head. I sniffled and got out of the moving truck. Walked inside the house and breathed in and out. I felt safer here and I felt like this was the beginning of the start.

I yawned and heard Luke and his friends bringing everything in. I jumped away when I felt Luke behind me. I guess I was still shaken up from earlier. But once we were able to get settled in and calm then I think I'll be okay. I turned around and looked up at him, he had a saddened expression clear on his face. My heart shattered and I instantly began to regret jumping away. I didn't mean to I mean I was just scared... I made my way over to him and reached my arms around his neck and stood on my tippy toes to kiss his nose. He chuckled and grabbed me and squeezed me as he buried his face into the crease of my neck. I inhaled his toasty vanilla and honey scent. He had changed cologne now as frankly I kinda like this one better. I chuckled at my thoughts and kissed his shoulder.

After everything was moved into the house, I started to make some supper. Tomorrow me and Luke were to go and search for some pack members to join us. Then I was to go to the doctors the next day. I grabbed some of the meat and started to fry it up for the spaghetti. The noodles were already finished and all I needed was the sauce warm up along with the meat. Thirty minutes later I was hollering for Luke to come down and eat supper. When he still haven't come down after 10 minutes I made my way around the pack house. I walked into the room and smelled the air. His scent seemed as if he hadn't been around he territory for a few hours. I shrugged and laid down on the bed and ate the spaghetti. Once I was finished I shot Luke a text.

Me;
Hey, Suppers ready. See you when you get home!

Sent...

I walked downstairs and washed my dirty dishes and covered everything up and headed back up to the bedroom. Once I laid down I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and I smiled. Luke was home. I turned over and gave him a small peck on the nose. I heard the front door open and Luke and his friends. I froze up and closed my eyes tightly, trying not to scream and trying to steady my breathing. I was afraid... Once again. My breathing hitched and I screamed. Immediately Luke and his friends were in the room. The lights were shut on in an instant, the window threw open and he was gone. I knew who it was... But I was to afraid to speak, Luke held me tighter and tighter. All I could to was cry, Luke growled and to say that even though I was afraid I was turned on. My undergarments were soaked and I'm pretty sure everybody in the room could tell, because how they all froze up and got tense. I mean I still hadn't been marked yet. And all these males were really horny friends of Luke's. Luke shot them all glares, before speaking.

"I want at least 4 of you outside and 3 inside, along with your she-wolves or she-lions. NOW EVERYONE OUT I HAVE SOME BUSINESS THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE WITH SILVER!"

They all made sex noises as they ran out of the room, to their stations. I just looked up at Luke and blushed. He grinned and gently threw me on my back and began tearing threw my clothing. Not to say that I'm also fucking pregnant with his child, but I don't even care. I needed him, I was craving him. I wasn't waiting any longer for this moment and I just let him have me and by the end of the night clothing was scattered everywhere, and we were cuddling in bed naked. I was now in a calming and happy mood. He smiled at me and kissed the top of my head as he pulled onto me, closing the distance between us. I sighed in relief and calmly fell asleep in his arms. Now this is how I wanna spend my nights, with my loving mate Luke.

                        ;A/N;
HERRRO!! EVERYBODY!! I hope you all are enjoying the book!! PLZZZZ DON'T HATE ME OR ON THE BOOK!! I PROMISE THAT ALL WILL GO WELL! Hopefully ;3

1134 words just for all of you my sweeties!!!

~Sabrina Sargent