It comes with a price

"Sebastian." Ciel said as the Demon butler approached the carriage.

"Young Lord"  Sebastian bowed, "I completed the task. She has quite an interesting snake."

"Report it to me in the carriage. We're heading straight for the Queen. Hopefully she won't mind the late hour." Ciel said.

The trio then began to leave the circus. Snake glanced back at the circus.

Alice sat on top of the tree waving bye at him with a sad smile. She then jumped off and disappeared in the woods.

...

"Sebastian that report." Ciel said as Sebastian poured him a cup of tea and Snake drove the carriage.

"The girl killed the woman with an extremely poisonous snake. A few moments after the bite, the woman died. Alice explained to Don that there is no antidote. Also, the woman shouldn't have told the ringmaster that she was the only one left in her family." Sebastian reported as he handed the tea to Ciel. "She also feels remorse. She apologized to the woman before ordering the snake to strike."

"So she is forced to do it." Ciel said as he sipped his tea. "Earl Grey tea."

"Correct young master. Apparently, the circus will keep the body."

Ciel thought about it. "'The Blue Beast.' He is cannibal and eats things cold as Alice said. That might be his food supply."

"Most likely."

"The snakes...she said she got them from Wonderland."

"Alice in Wonderland." Sebastian smirked.

"No games Sebastian. I never heard of a place like that."

"She didn't seem like she was lying."

"The snakes were unusual. Maybe an experiment gone wrong? Telepathically connected snakes can't be natural." He sipped his tea as he stared at the window. The moon shown bright tonight. "Have you heard of a place like that? Or snakes like that?"

"No my young Lord."

Ciel sighed.

...

The children were cleaning up the circus before hurrying back into their cages. They were exhausted and wanted to sleep for as long as they can.

The lights dimmed and they were left in the freezing night air. He hummed to himself as he locked his performers.The ringmaster was off for the night to buy his beer and supplies for the new performer. The children knew better than to escape. The child who did it before....well... his screams could be heard a few tents away.

The children said goodnight to themselves before blissfully passing out.

...

Snake's snakes were slithering everywhere. Once the children slept, they went out of their hiding places and began to snoop around. They were careful not to go near the children. No need to wake Alice's snakes who kept their mistress warm.

They quickly scanned the area before entering the last tent. A tent with only a candle as a light source. The tent that held the next unlucky victim, Daniel. The boy was still knocked out and firmly locked in the cage. A table near it showed a variety of tools. Chainsaws to hammers to just about anything you can think of. There was also gasoline and oil nearby for the show and his tools.

The tent reeked of blood and rotting flesh. The snakes quickly left. No doubt bothered by the scent. Their one hour was almost up anyway. Time to report back to their master.

The snakes slithered away just escaping the next scene to come.

...

Young Daniel woke with a start. He frantically looked around and began to panic once it settled in he was in a cage.