A new future and home

...

There was a total of 4 survivors beside the girls.

Gakupo, a purple hair teenager who inserts swords and knives in his mouth. He was disfigured with cuts and burns.

Oliver, a golden hair teenager who was deaf and blind in one eye. He was usually in charge of a game booth.

CUL, a red hair teenager who is a beast tamer. She had a donkey tail on her lower back and ears sewn on top of her head.

The last one was tiny Lapis. She was known as Fairy for her height (3 feet) though in reality she was 13 years old.

"Now what?" Lapis asked.

"Who knows." Gakupo said.

"We leave." CUL said. "There's no point in staying, we are free."

"She has a point." Luka said.

"But like Miku-nee said, there is no place for us to go" Alice said through Blood.

"Well first, we should leave before the forest is burned" Meiko pointed out.

She was right, the circus was burned and the fire continued as it spread to the nearby trees.

"Good point, let's go" Gakupo said.

The children followed him out of the forest.

"Hiss." Don talked to Alice.

"Is that a new one?" Oliver asked. Since he was deaf, he learned how to lip read to understand what other asked.

Alice nodded as she only payed attention to Don.

"Um, this snake says he knows a place where we can stay for the night." Alice said through Blood. "This snake belongs to Nii-san and he works under a young lord. He can take us in for the night."

"You have a brother Alice?" Luka asked.

"A young Lord? Are you sure Alice-chan?" Gakupo asked doubtful. "We are not the best company."

"Plus how do you know if he can take us in?" CUL asked.

"Hisss"

"Nii-san worked at a circus before the young lord took him in. And the young lord already came. He was in today's show. He said he'll help us."

"Well I don't believe it." CUL said crossing her arms.

"Why not, it's not like we have any other choice. We'll go and check and if we can't, we'll leave." Gakupo said firmly.

"It doesn't hurt to try." Luka said.

"...Fine." CUL reluctantly agreed.

"Let's go. Don will lead the way." Alice said as the snake lead them to Phantomhive manor.

...

"Oh my." Queen Victoria said as she heard Ciel's report. "Well we can't have that. I'll have a shelter for them soon. Have this circus removed at once."

"Yes, your majesty." Ciel said as him and his servants bowed.
The door opened.

"Your majesty! The forest where Dark Woods Circus is in is burning!" A servant said. "Witnesses state that the whole circus burned to the ground. They are currently looking for survivors."

All Snake could think of was his sister's smiling face.

...

Gakupo whistled - impressed at the manor.