2(Landon⬆️)

The girls and I walked down the the mess hall. They weren't all that bad, I could see us all being good friends. They all liked the same things I do but just come here to see each other during the summer. And it's not like we can't do the things we like. I still had a little bit of service and there is wifi in the mess hall.

"Here it is." Juno smiles.

The mess hall wasn't that big and didn't have many tables. Maybe it could sit 50-60 people. Not many people were here. Only about three. The girls lead me over to the table they always sat at. Soon after we sat more people came in.

"So how many people are here?" I ask pax.

"The most we have ever had is 79 but it's always about 55." She says while waving at a few people.

"Oh my go it's Landon." Ash yells "LANDON!"

A tall boys smiles and starts to walk over to us.

"Who's Landon?" I ask Pax.

"Ashs boyfriend." He walks over and kisses her.

"Who's the new girl?" He asks looking at me.

"This is Demi she is new this year." Asks tells him.

"Welcome to the club Demi." He sits next to Ash and smiles at me.

"Hello children!" A mans voice booms through the room.

"Hi Liam." Everyone says but me.

I look over at Pax and she is practically drooling all over table. A strong guy, maybe in his 20's walked around.

"Welcome back or Welcome. This year only 43 people showed."

Everyone booed.

"But it's ok we will still have fun right!"

Everyone cheered, I was just on my phone. After his little speech we all got up and got our food. I just follow Juno and get what she gets. We get back to the table and see three other people at our table. We sit at our end. All of their eyes land on me. Two guys and a girl.

"That's Maddie, Riley, and Zach they don't really talk to anyone but their group of friends." Landon whispers.

They were whispering to each other. Every once in a while a boy wearing a bucket hat and had amazing blue eyes.

"Demi...you ok!" I snap back and continue to eat.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Outside of our cabin we are having a small fire. A few other people may show up."

I nod. "Sounds good."
-
-
-
"Should I change for the fire?" I ask.

"Yeah it gets cold at night." Ash says.

I go over to my dresser and grab some warmer clothes and put them on.

"Aye you look cute girl." Juno looks me up and down.

"Thanks I guess..." I laugh and let my dark brown hair down.