5

You could hear everyone laughing behind us. I lay back in the rock thinking about what he said and smile.

"You have an amazing smile." He lays next to me.

i could feel his eyes on me. my cheeks start to burn, he could probably see the red glow. We just sit there for a few minutes. The laughing in the back ground went away. I sit up and look back.

"I think they left us." I giggle.

He sits up and looks back. "Good now i can do this."

I turn to face him and he smashes his lips into mine. I pull back fast, he bites his lip. I swing my leg over him and straddle his lap. Our lips connect and move in sync. I would say sparks flew everywhere, but they didnt. It was more like a thunder storm. Thunder and lightning. surrounding us. We pull back at the same time and just look at each other.

"Damn..." Rileys voice comes from around the water somewhere.

"That was hot." Addi laughs.

All three of them laugh and i get off his lap. I hide my face and jump into the water. When i come back up Riley and zach were messing around.

"He likes you."Addi whispers in my ear.

"A lot." Maddie laughs.

"You were all he talked about after dinner. New girl this, new girl that." Addi went on put all i could do was watch Zach and Riley wrestling on the rock.

-

-

I walk into the cabin with a big smile on my face. Everyone else was asleep. i climb into my bed and turn the small light on hanging from the ceiling. I pull out this notebook thing my dad gave me. He told me it's good to write what happens each day. I grab a pencil and start writing.