Chapter 3~ Vote Saxon

Chapter dedicated to @DianaKhan (love the surname) who is totally fantastic! And guess who else is? All of you! I've been getting sooo many comments and votes on the first book in those days and I swear I'm still crying for all that sweetness. Thank you, guys, so freaking blicking much! I love you all so much you just have no idea. Thank you. Thank you, thank you.

I love you to the moon and back (yeah, I'm that poetic XD)

But! -here comes the bad news- unfortunately, from now on updates will be slower. Because I am getting ready for an extremely important exam and I have to study a lot.

I still hope you'll enjoy the long chapters I'll be publishing.

Now have a good read my fellow humans! <3

~~~

The darkness outside was becoming more dense with every passing second, hovering over the glorious London, in its not so glorious times.

Martha, her hair pulled up in a bun, her torso wrapped up in a brown leather jacket, walked into a disused warehouse, a carrier bag of takeaway in her hand. The Doctor was still at the laptop, Jack trying to finish fixing his manipulator while Lizzie was lying on a sofa wrapped up in the Doctors trench coat, her eyes closed, her body not showing any signs of life except for her chest that raised and fell every now and then.

That because, as they were running, she stopped abruptly.

«Lizzie, what's wrong?» the Doctor questioned, as he, Martha and Jack stopped next to her, staring at her confusingly as they tried to gain some breath.

«The damn regeneration. It didn't...» she muttered before her body turned off and she fell the Doctor catching her, fainted.

Just as the rain began, they found the warehouse, where they currently were housing from at least four hours now, but the girl still haven't awoken. Every once in a while she left out several heavy coughs, which was the only thing that made the Doctor look away from the laptop screen. He would crouch beside the sofa, carefully sliding his hand on her neck and holding it up, as a yellow light would leave her lips, then gently lying her back before, once again, returning to the monitor.

Martha, of course, demanded an explanation, but just a vague «It's regeneration energy.» was given her as an answer from the Time Lord.

«How was it?» Jack asked Martha, as she hurriedly approached him, extracting a pack of fish and chips from the bag and giving it to him.

«I don't think anyone saw me. Anything new?» 

«I've got this tuned into the government wavelength so we can follow what Saxon's doing.»

«Yeah, I meant about my family.» Martha snapped.

«It still says the Jones family taken in for questioning.» the Doctor said, leaning his chin on his palm, glasses placed on his nose, as Martha approached him, handing him a fish and chips too, which he took. «Tell you what, though, no mention of Leo.»

Martha couldn't help but smile «He's not as daft as he looks.» she frowned «I'm talking about my brother on the run. How did this happen?»

«Nice chips.» Jack commented, as he plopped in a chair in front of the desk where the Doctor was sitting.

«Actually, they're not bad.» he agreed, popping one into his mouth.

Martha sat, giving a glance at the sleeping Lizzie. «Still nothing?» she asked the duo.