Chapter 6~ Sinking Ship

Does the title have a double meaning?😏 I'll leave you to wonder...

Important! (Don't worry no one died😂

Yet...

Jk😂

maaaaybe.) Anyways guys, I need to ask you something very important, I'm serious right now: would you like me to make shorter chapters? Or is it okay with you if I make long ones? Please comment your answer.

And thing number two to be said is *drum roll* I STARTED WRITING A SHERLOCK STORY! Yeeey!

I've written a Sherlock story before but it was a loooong time ago and many things have changed since then: my writing, my personality... Me.

Okay, that was depressing😂

Anyway, please check it out if you want to, it's still short with only one chapter but I still hope you guys will like it and put some stars and comments😍 I love you all so much.

Now read read read🙈

~

Interesting thing, suits. Lends distinctions to friends, and anonymity to waiters.

A tweed suit. As normal as that, though Lizzie couldn't help but get her gaze lost in watching it.

She knew how that suit felt to the touch. Though those fingers didn't know the material. Those fingers haven't touched his tweed jacket. Those eyes haven't seen his. Nor lips have felt the pressure of his upon them...

«Red 6-7! Red 6-7!» The voice of the man who was wearing a similar attire broke into Lizzie's thoughts, causing her to shake her head to completely snap out of her faze. «This way, fast as you can.»

The Van Hoffs rushed over, the Doctor with Lizzie by his side following.

«I got you two that drink.» Astrid, who just approached the duo, spoke.

«And we got you a treat.» The Doctor said, while Lizzie swiftly snatched the tray from the waitress and set it on the table behind her.

She then spun around to face the blonde and, grinning, grabbed her hand «Come along.»

«Red 6-7 departing shortly!»

«Two Red 6-7 plus one.» the Doctor spoke, as he held up the psycho paper and gestured with his head to Lizzie –who wiggled her fingers at the conductor with a smile as a greeting– and Astrid.

The man eyed the Doctor's chaperones «Uh, quickly, sir, and please take three teleport bracelets if you would.»

«I'll get the sack.» Astrid, who stood by Lizzie's side, whispered to her while the Doctor reached for the three bracelets.

«Brand new sky.» Lizzie sang silently, as she handed her one of them.

She grinned once more at the blonde, then placed her own bracelet on her wrist.

«To repeat, I am Mr Copper, the ship's historian, and I shall be taking you to old London town in the country of U.K. ruled over by good King Wenceslas.» the man in the tweeted suit presented. «Now human beings worshipped the great god Santa, a creature with fearsome claws, and his wife Mary. And every Christmas Eve the people of U.K. go to war with the country of Turkey. They then eat the Turkey people for Christmas dinner... like savages.»