Founded by a cold skeleton

Gosh... drawing melodies tale is making my bone cracking everywhere... it's just like i sit on the floor more than 16 hours or something so i decide to make this instant to revive my back bones XD... anyway... enjoy

Warning :
G Sans, So mean and act like a*s
.
.
.
All human is.... never had enough for everything... when they successfully trap all monsters in underground and have all the good things on the aboveground... they still want all thing in the underground as well. They broke the barrier and begin to executing all the monsters, of course all the monster can't accept that and fight back.... and this time they success to win and come to aboveground. The second war begin and... there is just no place that save enough to hide...

Sans know this will happen from the beginning... there are no peace in this world.... you can't hide from truth... we all have a devil inside our heart. Sans really hate human, they kill many his kind, kill his friends, kill his family, kill his brother.....
Sans already don't care about human existence, he want all of them die turn into ugly rooting meat.

He walking alone around a empty looking town that already being left behind, he love being alone.... no one to care... no one to worried... no one that will made him waste his tears again... no one... not again. Sans continue to walk, enjoying a broken building here and there then one building catch his eyes.... that house didn't broke but still look really cold and then he decide to enter the house that not locked by their owner.

All furniture still in their right place like it's seems don't know that war broke outside... he continue to explore then he heard breathing... a really heavy breathing, he follow the sound and found a human girl... a rope tied around her neck and she was tied on the table. Sans didn't care.... he grab a knife and stond tall in front of trembling girl who look like she to weak to just sit there.

"Human... i hope you know what the consequences of your sins"

The girl look like she heard his low voice and look up to him... her eyes closed and then she stare at the knife, but Sans confused when she smile.

"Finally........i...can..be free"

She hardly speak and give him a genuine smile, Sans rise up the knife and stare agin to the small girl in front of him waiting a response from her who just continue to smile.

"Can you... at least give me your name...."
"......Gaster.... Sans"

Then he swing the knife and the girl vision become black.

"Thank.... you...."

The girl slowly begin to open her eyes, she look around in confusion 'She not die?' She found herself in cage... a large cage made from what look like white bones then she hear a food steps and her body went tense.

"You a wake huh? how can you sleep 4 days just because a light knock?"

She know that voice.. a low and cold voice from the person who found her in her own house....
The person stond there outside the cage, looking cold as ever... like actually he don't care that she there or not, then he give her a smirk... a really cruel smirk.

"Hope you like your new home kid... because i don't really give a shit about you"
"W-why you don't kill me instant?... w-why you treat me like a prisoners"
"Hah... all human deserve to die painfully and slowly, so... yea i think i can watch you die from hunger anyway"
"B-but"

A bone shot up in front of her, silencing her completely then he glare.

"Shut your mouth... i don't want you to talk, dirty brother killer!!"

The door slammed shut leaving sobbing girl that cover her mouth with her hands to muffins her painful sadness.
.
.
.
There.... you are done it Sans... you really an a*s
by the way.... my back still hurts TT^TT