Slap yourself

A days passed... and now Sans feels more stressed then before.. He would remember Frisk dull sad eyes staring at him. Honestly he didn't know why he acting so violent and mean around her, of course she didn't cause anything that make him mad, but just seeing her with mettation just make something in him snap. He wish his brother is here... sure Papyrus is to energetic and can be handful sometimes, but he know what always happend to him.. and always give him the best advice that he can get.

He remember last thing that Paps say to him before he turn to dust..

"Folow your heart..."

Okay what the fu*k that supposed to means, Sans still don't understand and maybe will never understand. Heck.. Sans have the most dull and black heart among all monster, what his bro want? follow his sorrow heart to jump form the cliff? his heart just fill with sorrow and depression nothing much in it really.

He really need help... and then he remember someone that always scolded him if he do something stupid.. maybe she knows what happen to him. With frown Sans walk passed a forest that alredy burn down because of the war and then he take a step down back to the underground. In no tike he was greeted by a gigantic purple door who have many strange pattern on it, then Sans knock...
He wait for several time and repeat his action again and again until someone behind the door notice him.

"Who is there?"
"Jump"
"Jump who?"
"I would jump from the cliff if you not listening to me"

The lady behind the door laughing but then she sigh.

"Really Sans.. that really bad one, do you lose your funny bones? or something bothering you?"

Now is Sans turn to sigh.

"Tori... i don't know what happen with myself"
"What do you mean?"
"I keep getting pissed of for one human.. and i cant get her out of my head"
"Hm... what exactly she do to you that made you so pissed?"
"................... nothing"
"It's clear then.."

Now Sans beyond confused.

"What the hell is clear? i still don't understand"
"That because you are dumb"
"WHAT!!? Say that again in front of my face!! i will brat a crap outa you!!"
"That's what I'm talking about"

Sans really want to exploded, he doesn't understand what is she talking about and that's make him crazy.

"What... i don't uderstand"

She sigh so hard until Sans can hear it even from the outside.

"Sans.. look... you have anger problem, you get pissed easily and sometimes it's make you blind... you made a wrong move if you mad so i just saying... you are feeling guilty right now"
"But... how about.. the kid"
"Yes.. you guilty that involve that human in it... realize it's Sans... from what i heard from you.. im 80% sure you are in love with her... and now excuse me i have to go"

Sans stand there feeling rather dumb... if she right then he made a stupid move, it's true he feel uneasy when Frisk gone... but really? love? don't blame Sans.. he never felt that in his entry life and when he finally know how love feels like, it's must be with freaking human..
Sans suppose to kill that species not fall in love with them!! Sans growl and then walk away to Mettation house...

'Time to grab what mine again...'

But one thing that keep his heart uneasy... is Frisk want come back to him or not?

Welp... he realize it now...
hahaha....