Bad mouth

Sans and Frisk already get elong pretty much... well at least he doesn't beat her anymore... Sans let Frisk roaming around herself but still feel insecure around her and never take his eyes off from her... 'She can stab you anytime' that all he can think of when caught himself staring at her... well excuse Sans...

Sans frustrated...

He feelt something different about her, sure he know she is different from any other human that he meet... she rarely cry and rarely showing emotions, the last time he see her cry is when he beat crap outa her... after that... well let's just say she only have one expression... smile...
Every time she smile innocently to him, he feel something inside him stirred... and it's frustrating him...a lot...

Sans is cleaver monster... very cleaver... he survive alone because of that, so if there is something he doesn't understand... he will become a grumpy old man... and keep glaring at everything.. i mean it.

That day... his friend, Mettation decide to show up in his house in very bad situation... Sans is still grumpy and keep glaring at tv in front of him, if glare can kill.. maybe that tv alredy broke long ago. Metta know he is in a bad mood but a small human in his house drown his attention more... with excited yell he hug Frisk and spinning her around... even he never let her go from his lap.

He failed to notice that Sans frown deepened and he even begin to growl... Sans become more confused with himself... he frustrated... very...very.... frustrated...
And now Sans confused feeling turn to rage when he see Metta kiss Frisk on her cheek... made Frisk yelp in surprise..

*CRASH!!*

Mettation and Frisk startled when they heard a loud crash and found that the table in front of Sans broke into two, he glare darkly to them and then approach them with low scary steps.

"Hear this Met.. i don't mind if you come to my house... but i will made this clear... you are annoying me... so go away with that fu*king child and don't ever come back"

Frisk eyes went wide.. showing her beautiful red pupils that begin to watering... her body begin to trembling and she shake her head continuously while Mettation only glare at him and hold Frisk tighter.

"S-sans... why...why you said that? i.. i don't do anything that annoy y-you tight"

Frisk tears fall to the ground, this is make Sans more frustrated then he lose it.

"HAH? HOW DARE YOU SAID THAT!! FROM ALL PEOPLE THE ONE WHO ANNOY ME THE MOST IS YOU!! I HOPE I NEVER FOUND YOU"

Frisk tears stopped and stare at Sans with dull red eyes, Mettation heart twist with worry and glare back at Sans, he know what actually happend to his friend.. but he must realize it himself.

"Stop it Sans!! you are pushing her to hard"

Sans keep glaring at him but something new filled his heart....regrets, Sans glance at Frisk who continue to stare at him with dull eyes... then she show him a broken and fake smile.

"Ton ton... can we go? i don't want to be a burden to mr G anymore"
"Of course dear"

Mettation hold her and walk to the door, but before he can fully disappeared he glare at Sans one last time.

"Listen here Sans... you gonna regrets this"

*BAM!!*

Sans stond there then turn around and punch wall besides him.. releasing all his anger towards the innocent walls.

"Fu*k you Mettation.. she just freaking human... i will forgot her sooner or later"

Little did he know that he will just miss her more and more...well better watch your mouth before you speak next times