Make up

Never in his life... well Sans life, that he will doing this.. i mean kicking your so called friend door because he refuse to open it for him and refuse to let him see Frisk.

'Sans!! stop attacking my door and go away!! Frisk doesn't want to meet you'

Mettation voice echo loudly from the speaker.. but Sans is Sans, it's miracle if he actually listen to him.

"SHUT UP AND LET ME SEE HER"
'NO!!! you the one who kick her out!!'
"It's before..."
'So what? you want her back to kick her out again? you are so nice Sans..'

Sans anger boiling inside him, made him almost break entry wall and door, but fortunately he hold down his power so he only break half of it... well... how nice..

'Great... now you break my home too..'

the mocking voice come out from the broken speaker.. how that even happen anyway? it's broke for a flying mustache sake..

"Fu*k you.. let me see her or i will get to you myself and i will take your belove legs"
'anything but my legs! but anyway.. seems like she still refuse to meet you... do you want to see him dear?'

The last part make him sure that Frisk is near Mettation and he was sure that he heard her small voice answering his question. Sans doesn't care anymore, thinking that her choose that robots than him just make him more wild... even if he just found his feeling just a moment ago, but it's enough to make him want to chains her with him forever.

Sans teleport himself behind them, seeing Mettation sit in front of microphone while hugging Frisk...
Sans eye burning with fury and he lift Mettation in the air, made him yelp and let Frisk go. In other hands Frisk trembling when he saw this but she still have determination to save Mettation.. She grip his jacket and beg for him to let Metta go but this is just make him more pissed.. he let Metta go and grip Frisk shoulder hard..

"WHAT MAKE YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT HIM!!? WHAT MAKE HIM SO SPECIAL THEN ME!!?"

Sans scream make Frisk sink further while cover her ears... her vision blurred and she can see her step father standing in Sans place. She open her eyes wide while begin to cry, her body shake and she begin to cover herself with her hands.. like she want to block something from her.

"I'm sorry...sorry.. dad..I'm sorry... i-i-i won't do that again... I'm sorry.. please don't hurt me..I'm sorry.."

Sans rage gone and it's got replaced by confusion... and worry

"H-hei.. are you alright?"

Sans touch her face and she jolt with yelp, Mettation quickly come to her and embrace her in his arms... this time fortunately, Sans more concern with Frisk state then his jealously..
A moment later Frisk clam down and fainted on the sofa. Mettation smile at her then turn his head to Sans, his smile gone and he glare darkly at him.

"You know... you are really cleaver... but really dumb when it's come with other people"

Sans stay silent while brushing Frisk hair, signing him to continue.

"She see me as her father... no more than that, she keep call me daddy.. it's nice to know that i got a daughter and i will protect her will all i have... now listen Sans.. i suppose you know her state before you found her... so let me clear this..

You will LOOSE her if you still keep your act like that

do you understand?"

Sans let a deep breath and nodded quietly... well you can't see this sight everyday, Sans who get scolded by a monster who weaker than him.. how surprising.. even Metta get surprise by this.

"Good.. but i can't let you take her... well... not before you got her permission..."
"I.. understand.. i will wait till her wake up"

Sans hold Frisk in his arms gently.. seeing her breath hitch now and then like she was in pain... Sans rub her head, make a small gesture to calm her down and it's surprisingly its works.
Not long after that, Frisk finally begin to wake up and jolt when she saw that she are in Sans arms, but Sans hold her down and chain her with his arms.

"A-a.. mr G!! I'm so-sorry i don't mean to sleep on you!"
"Who let you anyway? i want to so shut up"
"O-okay"

Sans continue to pet her make her blush, she wonder if Metta is fine but the sound in the kitchen is enough to make her sigh with relief...

"Hei..kid..no i mean Frisk..."
"Hm..?"
"I..I'm sorry for all i did kay"
"I know you don't mean it, it's fine"
"So...do you...uh.."

Why he become nervous all of sudden?

"Uh... go home... uh.. i mean come back to my house?"
"But... i will just become a burden... i don't have a reason to go there anymore"
"Screw it... i have the reason"

Frisk glance at him, curious...

"What?"
"Because... i love you... screw it! you come with me even if you don't want to!!"

Sans blush bright yellow while Frisk exploded with embarrassment still not believing his word.

"W-what!! l-liar"
"Don't make me kiss you to make you believe! even if i don't have idea how to do that!!"
"NO!!!"

Now they are in the point where they are screaming to each other and still blush furiously, hearing the fuss Mettation decide to show up with smirk.

"You know Sans you just have to bring your teeth to her mouth and chu....."

Okay he make the situation worse where Frisk struggle wildly in his arms while covering her face. In other hands Sans just sit there while hold her tighter, still blushing bright yellow.

"DAD!! DON'T MAKE HIM DO THAT"
"Well i like to see young love"
"Seriously dad!!"

Sans chuckle clearly glad seeing Frisk not really down anymore.

"Well Met i suppose i will kidnap your daughter... bye"
"No...!!!"
"Well.. stay safe you two, but if i see you treat my belove daughter again... prepare to taste my leg on your mouth"
"Yesss yess"

They disappear leaving Mettation who let out a heavy sigh

"Hope you two heal soon"