chapter 7

sorry if there is any mistakes in this chapter i am having troubles while writing this chapter on my laptop

MONDAY

It was a bright and shiny morning and it was great until i felt the need for speed i'm kidding i just need to use the bathroom. But i couldn't get up because of asher stupid muscular arm. wait a minute what is asher doing in my bed. As soon as i had that thought i realized what i should do i got close to his ear and screamed as loud as i could. That got him up and up i meant after he fell of the bed and try to see what was going on it was so funny, once i told him everything was ok i rushed to the bathroom before he could stop me.

After i was done i went over to my nightstand to see what time it was i realized i was late to school since it was 9 but after a moment i realized that today there is no school because there is some teacher meeting going on it sounded boring with a capitol boring.

I started smelling chocolate pancakes from the kitchen the first thing on my mind was to get them so i rushed through the halls to where the stairs are and got to the kitchen where i saw asher cooking pancakes. when he saw me he smiled and asked if i wanted some, i immediately said yes. when he wasn't watching me i was stealing his chocolate pancakes . After he was done cooking i sat down in front of him and he gave me my pancakes he then realized that all his pancakes were gone he started staring at me i then started saying a bunch of ants came and threatened me by saying that i had to eat the pancakes or something bad would happen!

after i finished saying that we both started laughing like mad men until we were interupted by a cough signaling to us that some one else was in the room when we looked over i saw that it was asher's parents. Me and asher then stood up and went back to eating and discussed what we were doing today he wanted me to be with him while he did alpha work but i said it was boring and that i wanted to go to the pack daycare to see all the little kids. He then told me i couldn't go because he wanted me to be with him so after a few minutes of arguing we decieded more like i told him that i will be there just for the morning then we can go have lunch and i will go with him in the afternoon while he does alpha work.

after lunch

while asher was working he had me on his lap while he was working i then got bored so i started asking questions because i was bored during the time of him working i found out he rather spend his days with me which i thought was cut and that he really cares about the pack which i again thought was really cute.

later that night

i ended up falling asleep while watching a movie with asher and i was woken up by him getting up with out thinking i asked him if he would stay with me

he said, of course i will all you have to do is ask

once he got back into bed i kissed him before i could pull back he deepend the kiss by the end of the night lets just saying we started and finished the mating process (which includes him marking me and then us doing it)

sorry about the end not good with righting about this kind of stuff

sincerly the writer