the wedding

It was the morning of my wedding day when i woke up there was a note on ashers pillow saying that he was getting ready and we wouldn't be seeing each other until the wedding.

After i saw the note i had to rush to the bathroom for the 100th time this week and i had been craving Strawberry's and nutella. While i was pucking i felt some one pull my hair back so it wasn't in my face. Once i was done and brushed my teeth i saw that it was my friends rosie and violet.

They started asking how many times i have puked this week it finally dawned on me that i could be pregnant. I asked rosie if she could go get a pregnancy test for me so ten minutes later we we waiting to see what the test would say.

When we saw the test it said that i was pregnant then we all started smiling and before we could scream i told them not to tell anybody because i wanted to surprise asher after the wedding

After the wedding

After the wedding me and asher were packing for our honey moon to Paris. After asher went into the bathroom that's when i remembered that i left the pregnancy test in the bathroom when i saw him come out i hoped he didn't see the test but once he started mumbling something i got a little afraid of what his reaction would be. He started asking me if the test was mine i looked at him and said yes it is mine i am pregnant and you are going to be a father. Once i said that his whole face lit up he was so happy which made me happy.