chapter 8

its been a week since that night and we were going on our fifth date since we meet and it was my turn to choose where to go for lunch. I choose chuck e cheese because i wanted to have fun instead of going to fancy restaurants and having to dress up and i just to dress casually for our date.

On our way there asher was grinning to him self the whole way there he would just say he was happy but to me it looks like he has a big surprise to tell me but won' t tell me it was was quite frustrating.

After being at chuck e cheese for an hour we finally got our food and were done we gave out tickets to this little girl and her siblings when we heard theirs were taken away.

After that asher led me to this little pond area and got down on one knee and started saying " Alyssa you make my heart skip a beat every time i see you, i would be lost without you in my life i know this is a lot to take in but i loved you since i first laid my eyes on you and my love has only kept growing i don't know what i would do without you, so alyssa will you make me the happiest man on the planet wait no the universe and say you will marry me"

I was so awestruck i started crying and hugged him while i kept saying "yes i will marry you asher"

On our way home i kept staring at the ring it was perfect it had our initials carved in it and had one diamond in the middle it was perfect to me.

i choose the song because i thought it fit perfectly for what happened in this chapter