Mom, meet Sebastian

Rustle Rustle Clank

Jane's struggles to open her eyes to the sunlight

"Who is making all of this racket i'm tr-"Jane's maid is standing by her bed shoving a food tray in Jane's face she see's a note attached to the tray. Jane snatches the note off the tray while the maid stands dumbfounded beside the bed she slowly unfolds the note and squints at the contents written.

I want to meet this Sebastian kid I won't take no for an answer. You run off with him and never tell me where your going and i'm upset that you never talk about your life out of school. Call him don't make me find his number myself.

                                                                   LOVE MOM

Jane sighs and grabs her phone she points for the maid to set down her tray on the end table. The maid bows in a fancy gesture and speed walks out of the room, Jane dials Sebastian's number and lets out a nervous sigh. "Sebastian are you awake I need to ask you something." Jane sits up on her bed and kicks off her covers. "Yes, and what is it your royal highness?" Jane scrunched up her face she got so annoyed when he called her that. "Well, um not in a weird way but my parents told me they want to meet you, you should come over for dinner after we find this fur ball." Jane says in a low raspy voice. "Sure I don't see why not." She huffed and said " I will see you later then Sebastian." He went silent then said "No worries i'll come pick you up now! The car got fixed." Jane hung up and collapsed down into her bed. She heard faint giggling at her door and shot back up. Then a ton of maids burst into her room with curling irons, hair clips, nail polish and about nine pounds of makeup. They pulled Jane out of her bed she was startled they started tugging at her hair she tried to push them off but there we're ten of them. "GET OFF OF-" She was cut off as one of the maids shoved the toothbrush in her mouth they we're giggling and talking. "This is gonna hurt badly." One of the maids yelled "What is going to hurt badly?!"Jane tried to push them off and then she heard a ripping sound followed by pain in her arm. She looked to her left to see a chunk of hair gone from her arm. "You asshole what the hell was that for." The maid looked at her like a disappointed older sister. "That is not how a lady talks we wanted to make you pretty since you dress kinda bum like right?" Every maid in the room went silent Jane's eyes locked with the maid's Jane stood up if she was any angrier she would be on fire. "Who are you to say I dress bum like because I wear normal clothing and not some exaggerated Disney princess. Speaking of bums why did you steal all of your husband's money and ditch maybe if you stayed with him you wouldn't be here now would you? Jane huffed with anger the maid looked hurt she started to cry defeated she bowed and walked out of the room. Jane felt bad but this is what she knew her father was the same way with his workers he was harsh but it got his point across she looked at the door with guilt then the phone rang. "Case solved" Jane said "Wait... you solved it without me?" Sebastian said "Yeah...sorry i'll be over after I drop Storm off." Jane looked annoyed again "Great, it's always something."Jane finally heard the door bell ring and rushed to her bedroom door. Two maids continued following her tugging on her hair and clothing as she descended down the stairs. Sebastian looked up at Jane amused and said "You look like a pretty princess." Sebastian collapsed on the floor laughing as he continued. "Where is your crown your highness?"Jane gave him a death stare she had annoyed written all over her face. Just then Jane's father came down the stairs "Oh, hello you must be Sebastian! I hope my wife wasn't to hard on you." Sebastian shrugged "Nah, she's fine." Jane's mom motioned for her to come talk Jane used all of her concentration pulling the big fluffy dress to the dining room it felt like she was pulling dry cement she looked behind her and seen her dad and Sebastian conversing. "Well..Sebastian is different" Rose said. "What do you mean by that mom?" Just then Sebastian and Stan walked into the dining room Jane sat down to her meal and started shoveling food in her mouth she looked up at Sebastian he had a disgusted look on his face. He shot up from his chair and said "I think..I might, may I be excused?" He looked green at this point in time and Jane knew what was about to happen. "Sure buddy!" Jane's dad had a worried expression on his face Jane's mom just looked offended. My dad got up and disappeared with Sebastian to the bathroom me and mom stood in silence as we heard puking sounds from the bathroom. I pushed my plate away my appetite wasn't coming back anytime soon. Finally the noises stopped and they both returned. Sebastian reached into his pocket and pulled out a box of strawberry pocky. I shot him a confused look not only did he pull out pocky I was confused how he fit the whole box in such a small pocket. I could hear my mom huffing in anger from the other side of the table Sebastian looked up and said. "I'm Sebastian Alexander the 1st, and your daughter is a wonderful sidekick...but I do believe I shall be leaving. It was nice meeting you all, see-ya."  Jane felt her cheeks getting hot in embarrassment she fought her dress running after Sebastian. "Sebastian, wait!"  Sebastian turned around and looked at Jane. "I'm sorry this was a mess I should have warned you about my parents beforehand." Jane's face was red and she was still catching her breath from dragging the dress Sebastian just shrugged and said "Nah don't worry bout it see you soon." Sebastian climbed in his car and drove off. Jane ripped the petticoat off and stomped into the house she shoved her mom's shoulder as she walked up the stairs. She was severely pissed at her mom she collapsed on her bed and put her headphones in and fell asleep.