the overwhelming scent of windex

I slammed the breaks of my light blue VW Beatle. I didn't want to miss the turn into the parking lot of my new workplace. I was so excited I didn't know what to think. "I'm going to meet new people. I'm going to make real friends like mom said. I'm going to be the best one in the business." I whispered under my breath as I pulled into the empty parking lot. My first day on the job.

I smiled, proud of myself for making it this far. I was only 16 and had my own job, my own paycheck. As I walked in the sliding doors of the huge store, my blond hair illuminated in the florescent ceiling lights, I grinned cheesily and soon spotted the boss, Mr. Smith.

I breathed in the smell of stuffy changing rooms, assortments of various junk food, and the overwhelming scent of -- is that Windex?

Mr. Smith greeted me with a handshake and introduced himself (even though we'd met before). "Welcome to your new job. I hope you like it here." He seemed bored and ready to leave the place, but also genuinely enthusiastic about getting a new worker. "Eren! Can you teach our new employee what it is he's going to do around here?" Eren perked at the sound of his name. He was near the bathrooms shelving what looked to be Cheetos before he began walking towards me.

And I just need to say one thing...

Eren Yeager is gorgeous.