The Truth Comes out

Leonard's POV

Before we went outside Lincoln grabbed a bucket full of brushes and things, as soon as we got outside we began cleaning the brushes.

  "So Michael what did you want to talk to me about" Lincoln said looking over at me, the worry on his face made my heart hurt I knew this wasn't Mick but seeing him upset was just as hard.

   "I'm not Michael" I said looking at him "my name is Leonard and I traded places somehow with Michael"

  "Dammit Michael what's gotten into you" he said in a harsh whisper

  "If you want out of here before your death day you have to believe me" I said harshly, something I said or did must of hit a cord because I could tell he was starting to atleast listen to what I had to say.

  Atleast I thought so, standing up he brushed off his pants "Michael I don't know what's wrong but you have to get your head together, if it's all becoming to much that's fine.." Jumping up I hugged him and buried my face into his chest, I was surprised when his big arms wrapped around me, he must really care about his little brother.

   "I'm sorry Lincoln I just had a momentary lapse.." I said against his chest, realizing if I continued trying to push It I would make things worse, I will just have to figure out what Michael was planning and execute it as such, or hopefully we will switch back soon and I won't have to worry about it anymore. Since I was already looking insane for the day I decided to steal one last kiss from this Lincoln guy.

   Backing up I looked into his eyes, I reached up to touch his face but before I could do anything

   "Scofield, Burrows time to go back"  pulling my hand back "ok boss were coming " Lincoln said , before we turned around I whispered "I love you so much" before he walked past me I could see a look in his eyes a look of a man fighting with his feelings "I love you too" he said as he passed by me, I couldn't move, that's exactly the same way Mick says it.

   "Scofield move it" shaking it off "sorry boss" I said and turned and followed the others back to our block and Lincoln went  to his, I missed him already.

  (Time jump to after the escape and Lincoln and Michael have gone one way and the others another)

"I think we've lost them for now" I said closing and locking the barn door, its been almost a month now since I've exchanged lives with Michael, it took time but I broke his body code and knew where and what his plans were, the bad part was the FBI jackass after us also was starting to figure it out but he still was one step behind at all times.

  "I'm sorry we didn't get LJ out" I said going over to Lincoln and squatting next to him "pull em' down Link I need to look at your leg" I said giving him a look, I was glad Michael, even with having to share had packed enough clothes in his hiding place were we could have atleast one change of clothes.

   "Hey we tried, thanks for sticking by me" he said pushing  his pants down, the bullet wound was bad but I had luckily stolen some bandage wrap from the last store we were at, that and some other things, it felt good to be thieving again. But first the bullet had to be removed, handing him a cloth

"Put this in your mouth this is going hurt" I said pushing my fingers into the wound and pulling out the bullet, causing him to make a loud hissing noise, I was impressed at the way he took the pain, a lot like Mick did,  my heart hurt thinking about Mick I missed him so much, shaking the feelings away I wrapped up the wound.

  "Where did you learn to do that Michael? Though I don't know why I'm surprised, you seem to know a lot of things I didn't know you did" he said looking at me " I mean thank you Michael" I just nodded and gave him my best smile before busying myself with cleaning my hands off and pulling out another pair of pants for him.