Chapter 11 - Meeting

Kalen was laying in bed when she suddenly heard a knock on the door. She got up and laid the note on the bed along with the box with the charm bracelet. Inside her heart leaped if it was Jace at the door.  She hoped it was him for living without him this long had made her crazy. 

She made her way downstairs to see Renee and Kayden already at the door, greeting the guests who had no filed into the living room. 

She looked at Kayden whi smiled as she gestured her to sit on the couch next to Cera. She looked as confused she was. 

Kayden walked in the middle of the living room. He met a short black shoulder lengh girl and bowed his head. As he went up, he bared his fangs only slightly then they dissappered. Kayden striagthened then looked at Cera and Kalen. 

"Kalen and Cera...this is the Traixs Clan that I and now Kale belongs to." he explained as he watched as two dark haired twins stood behind him. One glowed blue eyes while the other glowed brown eyes. 

"This is Jacob." He gestured to the one with blue eyes. "And his twin brother, Bennet." In unison, they both bowed there heads, and respectly showed there fangs. It was almost like taking off your hat and bowing for respect. 

"Hello." Kalen stammered.

Kayden pointed to a girl with half- dyed blue hair that clashed with her blonde hair perfectly. 

"This is Amelia. " Instead of respect, she smiled. 

Renee stood up looking at the Clan then frowning. She turned to Bennet. "Wheres Jett?" 

He hung his head, fully in silence. "We lost her." 

Kalen looked at Cera, scared and fearful for what to come. After the moment of silent passed, Kayden spoke, looking at directly at her. 

"Kale got a mark. " He gestured her to stand up. With a deep breath, she foreced her stick like body to rise up and make her way to the middle of Clan. She felt disturbed almost, two pairs of eyes watching her every movement. 

Kayden began to reach for her shoulder blade, but in a lighting flash movement She caught his wrist. 

"Trust me." He said quietly. 

She surrendored and let him countine. Soon, her right shoulder blade was bare. She could feel the cool nip her skin. 

"Thats  the mark alright." Jacob chimed in. At that moment, Kayden let go exposing her shoulder and gave her the ok to sit back down. 

Kalens heart felt like it would pound out her chest. She rubbed her hands together trying to calm her nerves. 

The Clan glanced at each other. "The Sight of the dead, I see." Bennet replied to break the silence. 

Kayden nodded then looked at Kalen. "Yes. Very rare." Amelia stood watching them intervened. "Our Clan can only get only...is she expecting others?" 

Kayden sighed. "Its hard to tell." 

Kalen nodded, as Cera watched like a statue, staying still. 

Jacob observed Kalen, almost like stalking eyes which made Kalen shiver.  "Does she know about the others?" 

Kayden shook his head at Jacob. "No." 

They all nodded, leaving Cera and Kalen completely confused. 

Renee spoke up.  "Do you accept her? As one of you Clan members?" 

One by one, they all nodded in agreement and soon they were heading to the door.