Chapter 4

Hey guys! Sorry for the wait!

Hope you guys are having a good summer!

Let me know what you're getting up to! :)

Happy readin' !!

****

*BBBRRRIIINNNGG*

I sat up, hitting my head roughly on my head board. Again.

I have GOT to stop doing that!

I slammed my hand on the alarm. aka my enemy.

Now that has got to be the weirdest dream I've ever had. Wait one sec..why did I even have that dream? I don't even like Lyndon! Or do I? Ugh I don't know, life is hard! Don't judge me!

He is meant to be a player right? Plus I have no time for boys! With all my exams coming up I can't date anyone!
I got up and tied my hair in a bun before trudging downstairs.

"Morning mom" I said, grabbing a bowl of cereal. I walked over to the dining table and took a seat opposite my mom.

"Morning sweetie" She looks up and smiles. I'm glad I have my mother's smile, it truly is beautiful.

*

After breakfast I got ready and began on my way to school. I was wearing high-waisted denim shorts, a black top with 'NERD' written in white and some white converse. I had my hair in a untidy bun, I left two strands of hair on each side on my face, curled.

I made my way to school. meeting Maddi outside the school gates.

"Hey" She sighed.

"Nice to see you two 'best friend'" I huffed.

"Sorry" She apologised. "Had a rough night sleep" She yawned.

First period was P.E I had with Maddi. we walked to the changing rooms together.

Once changed, we grabbed our bottles and walked to the gym.

"So I think Lyndon likes you" Maddi giggled.

"What makes you say that?" I asked.

"Well, the way he looks at you for a start" She explained.

Before I got time to reply, we reached the gym doors. I pushed them open to find Lyndon looking our way.

Ugh I forgot he was in this class.

Well he's supposed to be anyway, not that he ever bothers to show up. hey, good point, why is he even here? He never shows up for P.E!

I shrugged it off and began the lesson.

*

The first two periods went by fast, now here I am, with Maddi in the cafeteria. We'd just taken a seat.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" A familiar voice came from behind me. I looked behind me, slowly meeting eyes with Lyndon.

"Um...uh...I" Was all that slipped Maddi's mouth. She is so embarrassing sometimes.

"Sure take a seat" I gestured to the seat opposite Maddi and I.

As soon as he took a seat on our table, the whole place went quiet. Whispers filled the air. Gasps came from every direction.

Jeepers, he's taking a seat not raping someone!

"So Hope have you told Maddi yet?" He smirks.

"Told Maddi what?" I asked, swallowing a mouthful of ham sandwich.

"You mean you haven't told her you're spending two weeks living with me?" He asks surprised. He actually thinks I would tell everyone that I'm spending two weeks with him just because he is the hottest guy in school?! Wow, he is so full of himself!

"WHAT?!" Maddi chokes on her pizza.

"Surprise" I scoffed, not taking my eyes off Lyndon.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" She sounded hurt.

"Okay, remember me telling you that my mom and dad are planning on going on holiday with my dad's boss? Well, it turns out that Lyndon is their son..." I whisper the last part so Lyndon wouldn't hear.

"Oh" She said.

*

The day went by fast and I had no more classes with Lyndon luckily. I couldn't fall for him. No way.

I also had no more classes with Maddi. But the day went quick anyway. I was walking out of the school gates when a pair of hands grabbed my hand. I spun round, shivering at the touch.

"I was wondering if you wanted a ride home?" Lyndon asked, smiling.

Why all if a sudden am I even visible to him?!

"I'm good thanks" I replied politely. I took my hand back.

"Please, just let me take you home? it's only one ride" He asked. I eventually gave in.

We walked to his car in silent.

"So how come you didn't tell Maddison?" He cracked the screaming silence.

"I figured it wasn't that important" I shrugged. He's not going to get the answer he wants!

"Not that important? You are living with ME, Lyndon Skye for two weeks and that isn't important?" He chuckles.

"What's the big deal?" I ask.

"The big deal? The big deal is, any girl would kill to has this opportunity! And you're telling me it's not that important?" He asks, disbelievingly.

"Have you heard yourself? Honestly! Yeah, any OTHER girl would kill to have this opportunity maybe, but not me!" I bite back. Who does he think he is?!

He parked up outside my house five minutes after. Before I get out he grabs my arm. Ah, that feeling at his touch again.

"Hope I'm sorry" He says, he looks hurt. No. I'm not stupid enough to know this trick. He's sorry MY ASS! "I..I mean it" He whispers. Man, he is good at convincing.

I decided to be polite, just to get it over with.

"It's okay" I fake a smile and shut the car door. I sigh before walking to my house. What just happened?

****

Just
a short one! Anyway, I've writing! How are you guys?! Are you liking the story so far?!

Let me know some ideas!

Hugs from Kristen! B)