Chapter 5

Hey guys! Sorry I've not updated in like FOREVER! But I'm back now and I have something I hope you guys will like!

~Enjoy Guys~

*
Two days have gone by since I last saw Lyndon. I haven't really seen him at school since I've had no lessons with him. And lunch times I ate at home.

"Hope sweetie, tonight your father and I are going out for dinner for your father's work do, Lyndon is staying tonight to keep you company so I would like you to be nice, okay?" My mom insisted. She had a lovely mini dress on that squeezed her just right, matching shiny red heals with a nice white purse. Her hair was in a nice neat bun with two strands of hair left out at each side of her face. She did look pretty.

"Okay," I said, not exactly looking forward to tonight...

"Okay we better be off now, your mom and I should be back 11:30 the latest, Lyndon should be getting here any min-" My dad was cut off by the sound of the doorbell, yay! *insert sarcasm*

I heard mom open the door.

"Hello dear, come on in," She welcomed him.

"Hello Mrs. Lloyd," He greeted my mom.

"Okay well we best be off then, good night Hopey," My dad kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight mom and dad," I waved them off after my mom hugged me.

I shut the door, dreading the rest of the night.

"So, Hopey, what films you got?" He smirked.

Well thanks a lot DAD! I mean 'Hopey' Really?!

*

A
fter five minutes of looking through our films, we decided to watch Saw 6. To be honest, I'm really scared. but I didn't want Lyndon to see that.

"Hey, Hope, I'm really sorry about the other day, I was way out of order thinking I was so important," I looked into his eyes, I couldn't help but think he meant it, just the expression in his eyes made me think he was telling the truth. I thought I'd let it go.

"That's okay," I smiled. I actually think he's a nice person, you know, when he's not with the boys.

He looked down at me and smiled.

"Uh, I'll go pop some popcorn for the movie," I broke the awkward silence.

I walked into the kitchen, blushing. I popped some salty popcorn.

*

Once we were nice and comfortable on the sofa with the popcorn, the movie started.

I was sat next to Lyndon on the sofa. Within the first seven minutes of the film I was already almost peeing myself...I think Lyndon sensed my reaction to the gory...because that's when he put his arm around me.

"It's just a movie, Hopey," He whispered, I could feel him grinning.

Shivers made their way down my spine.

When half the film was over, more gory came and went, I can tell you now, I was not looking forward to tonight's sleep!

Also, that's when I realised my knees were up to my chest and I was in Lyndon's arms.

I think he noticed that I only just noticed that I was in his arms because he whispered, "You may as well be sat on me" I looked at him, he looked down at me, smirking.

When the movie finished, Lyndon lifted me up.

"You awake?" He whispered.

I nodded sleepily. I got up and began to trudge upstairs, Lyndon behind me.

After brushing my teeth and tying up my hair, I got into my chequered pink and black pyjama bottoms and a black vest top, then I walked into my bedroom. There

he was, lying in my bed topless! I was too tired to do anything about it, I knew he was pretending to be asleep. So I climbed into bed.

A few seconds later I felt his warm hands snake around my waist, and his head rest on my shoulder.

"Just incase you have nightmares," I felt him smirk.

I smiled, that's when I realised how much I liked him...

********

OMG guys I've missed writing!!

Did you like this chapter?!

Should I do a Lyndon's POV?!

Leave nice comments for me to wake up toooooo:)

Missed you guys!

Kristen B)