Pain

1 week later
Romans POV
It's been a week since Brie has talk to me.
It's been a week since I heard her voice, seen her smile,looked in those beautiful brown eyes, touch her body, and it's been a total nightmare, I can't even sleep, all I've been doing is think how heart broken she was.
It hurt me to see her like that, it hurts even more cause I can't even tell her that I didn't kiss summer
Dean has been trying to get me out of my hotel and telling me to stop drinking but drinking helps me feel the pain that Brie was feeling, helps me realize how much pain she was in, helps me feel how her body felt, the pain in her stomach,head,and heart.
Ever time I was think about I would drink a can of vodka.
Fuck, my phone started to vibrate, shit it was Vince
"Hello"
"Roman where the hell are you, you were supposed to be here in LA"
"Sorry Vince but I lost my fiancé"
"Wait what"
"Summer came by my locker room and she kissed me and Brie saw"
"Roman all I can say is don't give up on her and Roman you know your the wwe champion right"
"Yes"
"Well do you want to be champ"
"Yes"
"Then make a choice,one you come back and complete or you came to Monday night raw and we strip you from the tile"
"What"
"Sorry Roman, you have until tomorrow"
With that Vince hung up
Fuck my life
I was so fucking mad I punched the wall until there was a hole
I was about to punch it again until I heard someone knock
"WHO THE FUCK IS IT"
"Nikki"
"Ok leave"
"Roman I know what happened between you and Brie"
"Ok so what you came here to say sorry or better yet"
I walk to the door and open it. It was Nikki and Dean
"You came here to tell me Brie is sad and she needs time right"
I was so pissed I could rip this door
"Roman..."
"Hey bro I know your hurting but drinking and hitting the wall is not going to anything"
"Yea it well"
"How"
"It helps me feel the pain Brie was in when summer kissed me,helps me realize how my fuck life is a livening hell"
They saw how hurt I was
"Roman we didn't realize how much this hurt-"
"Stop right there, just cause am a guy doesn't mean I don't have feeling. I don't show my soft side to you guys cause the only person who deserves to see it or feel it is Brie but now she is not mine, she's not even my fiancé even more. So LEAVE ME ALONE"
With that I slammed the door and went back to drink and crying
Am never going to get my love back
Fuck my life

Comment for part 9
Want to find out how's Brie handling this?