Forever

Bries POV
"Nicole am nervous"
"Why?"
"I don't maybe Roman changes his mind about-"
Before I can finish my sentence Nicole grabbed my face.
"Brie your talking crazy. Roman loves you, Roman picked you out of a million people because you bring him happiness only you so stop stressing and smile"
I nod my head and smile for my one and only sister.
"Thanks Nicole"
"I love you"
"I love you"
"Should we do those gross hugs"
I laugh but nod
Deans POV
Today's the day,the day am going to marry my soul mate. Shit am so nervous.
"Hey stop worrying"
Roman interrupted my worrying thought.
"How are you not nervous"
"What's to be nervous about?"
"You could forget you vows or they could change their minds"
"Well I don't need a piece a paper to express my feeling to my love and why would they change their minds if they said yes to us but if their not ready then we'll wait"
"Wow Brie really change you"
"Yes she has"
5 minutes later
"Roman and Dean it's time"
JJ told us
"We're coming"
"You ready"
Roman turned with the biggest smile I have ever seen.
"Hell yes"
Authors POV
Brie and Nikki were putting the final touches well Roman and Dean made their ways down the aisle. Paige came in to tell them it's time, Brie and Nikki made their way downstairs to meet Sika.
"Wow"
Sika held his hand for the twins.
"My son and Dean are very lucky"
"Thanks you Sika for walking us"
"Am honored to walk my sons fiancés"
Brie and Nikki smiled bigger when Sika said sons.
"Thanks Sika"
Nikki and Brie hugged Sika. The music started tell the brides it's time
"Ready?"
Brie and Nikki looked at each other.
"Ready"
Nikki and Brie took Sika's hand and made their way to their soon to be husbands. The flower girls made their way down the aisle,the guest stood up from their chairs, and seconds later the brides meet their fiancés eyes, seeing the love they had for each other. Sika handed Brie to Roman and Nikki to Dean.
"Take good care of them boys"
"We well"
The ceremony began but Roman and Dean weren't paying attention to the priest, there attention was on the women that were standing in front of them.
Studying their features, thinking about how lucky they are, while the boys were think about their wife's the wife's were thinking about hot their men are in their suits.
"May the grooms read their vows"
Roman decided to go first.
"Where do I begin when it comes to you Brie, I can go on and on about how beautiful, funny, kind and sexy you are but I love you not only because we've known each other for a long time but because you bring a light to my world with with just a smile. I know we've been through tough times but we always come back to each other. I love you so much that love doesn't express how happy I feel when your with me. Brianna Garcia I will treasure you and our babies till my last breath on earth and that is a promise."
Brie is not much of a crier but a tear slipped from her eyes.
"Roman you have giving me so much happiness and love that I wake up everyday to you and I think is this a dream but its not. You make me feel special every second of the day and I think every time how did I get so lucky. Your my Roman, your my love, your my happiness, your the father of my children, and your my husband. I wouldn't want a life without you and I promise to love you and our babies not tell my last breath on earth but for eternity."
Roman was getting really to kiss Brie but remember that Nikki and Dean still need to share their vows.
"Stephanie Nicole Garcia you know am not much of an open person but when it comes to you I can't hide anything. I remember the first time I meet you it was like a dream I didn't want to wake up, even now. I've never been in love before and that because of my past but since I've meant you I've never been happier. I will never regret meeting you and I will never regret giving you all of my love. I love you and our babies with all my heart never will I ever give up on y'all."
Nikki was holding back the tears.
Dean on the other hand let a tear slip.
"Jonathan Good I would never have imagined walking down an aisle meeting a man I've had a crush on since the beginning and marry him. I'm still shock and till my last day I'll still be shock. The love you give me is nothing compared to the love I have for you and I know you disagree but it's true. My heart flutters with every word you say, I blush with a kiss on the cheek and you know that, and my body knows the feeling, the feeling that you can't let go and I wouldn't want to. Johnathan I love you so much I wouldn't mind yelling it everyday when I run. I love you and our children I couldn't ask for more because what's better than this.

Sorry for not updating in like forever but depression is the toughest thing to go through.
I hope this chapter makes up for it