Stronger together

Brie POV
I was peaceful sleeping when I felt Roman tighten his grip around my waist
"Roman"
"Mmm"
I put my finger on his lips removing my lipstick stain
"Brie it's hard to sleep when your touching my lip"
"Roman am removing lipstick from your lip"
"What if I want lipstick on my lips"
Roman pulls me into a passionate kiss
I kiss him hard to leave lipstick on his lips
Roman pulls me on him making me straddle him
"Roman we can't"
"Why"
"Were in a hospital room"
"So we can lock the door"
"What about your hands"
"There fine"
"No they are not"
"Please Brie"
"Until you tell me why your in the hospital in the first place we're not having sex"
"Brie I said at the house"
"Ok so you have to wait 3 hours"
"What why"
"Cause the doctor said you can leave in 1 hour and it takes 2 hours to get to the house"
"Shit, why do we have to live so far"
"I don't know love"
3 hours later
"Roman"
"Yeah"
"Aren't you going to tell me"
Me and Roman were watching a movie
"Ummm"
"Please"
I moved myself over him making me straggle him
"Well I know Nikki told you that I broke my hands by punching the walls right"
"Yeah"
"And she probably said that I pass out by drinking a lot"
"Yeah"
"Well the first part is true"
"What"
"I did go to the hospital for punching the walls but not for drinking"
"Ok so if didn't go for drinking then why did you go for"
I was so confused and nervous
"Since the day you left I haven't slept, ate, and I haven't been outside. I've been inside counting the days, I've been counting by drink and cutting myself.Everyday I would cut myself and drink. I never slept cause you were not there for me to hold when I had a nightmare or when I just need to feel happy for been live. I never ate cause you would always cook for me. I never went outside cause you love the outdoors, the world is beautiful like you. I never did anything that remained me of you, you are my happy your the reason am happy to be alive."
I couldn't believe what he was saying. I did all this things that made Roman happy and now all this things he would never do without me
"Roman your alive cause we're meant to be together"
"Your not mad"
"Well no cause all those things you said are what made you happy but now their the reason you went to the hospital. I would be the worse fiancé if I got mad at you especially after you left the hospital"
"Brie they still make me happy I just couldn't enjoy them without you"
"I know but still they were the reason you were in the hospital"
"I know I just couldn't do anything without you"
"Well since you told me why you were in the hospital"
"Yeah we can have sex"
"First let me apologize"
"For what"
"For letting my past come back and letting it come between us"
"Brie I may not know your past but it didn't get between us"
"Roman I know it did"
"How"
It was time
"Back then I was dating Randy and he would hurt me when I talk to guys, he would slap me, punch me, kick me, and tell me he hates me. When he was done he would tell "am sorry Brie" but I never said anything. I knew Randy never cared cause he would have sex with other girls be hide my back. I found out about that when I walked in on him and summer. That's why when I saw summer kissing you it brought back that night. That's why I was mad, but I should of let you explain what happen. Am sorry that I never let you explain, am sorry am stubborn, am sorry am the reason you were in the hospital, and am so sorry I never let you have sex in 1 week"
Roman chuckles
"Brie I never knew that your past was that bad but I want you to that am not Randy. I would never hurt like that and even if I did I would never love the life I live"
"Promise me"
"I promise"
Am so happy Roman is not like Randy I mean I knew he never was but its nice that he would never hurt me
"Brie"
"Yeah"
"I have something for you"
I pull away from his chest as he pulls a black box from his pocket
"Here"
I take the box and open it with a smile on my face
I took out the bracelet from the box
"Roman it's beautiful"
"Like you but nothing comes close to your beauty"
Roman helps me put the bracelet around my wrist
"Thank you love"
He kiss my lip
"Your welcome"
I fell asleep in Romans arms and those words that made life worth living with Roman
Stronger together

Comment for part 12