Cruel Truth

"Rollover," Eric growled and with a shove of his hand Jessie found herself going from all fours to her back. And in an instance they were back at it again with her legs wrapped round her lover. He pressed her shoulders into the mattress forcing himself deep into her. She saw his dark eyes, wink open and then shut again in mad passion.

The force of his heavy body against her and the longing in those eyes make her ill. The acid of vomit laced the back of her throat.

'You must not look into his eyes,' the voice shrieked in her head. Jessie raked her nails across his broad back and pulled him into her as if they were one. And then he shuttered and his eyes locked with hers, lighting flashed between them, and all was lost.

She felt his surges flood within her, like a tsunami, the greatest wave first with each successive one diminished. She tightened her stomach and back muscles like she'd practiced in that way she knew he craved.

He heaved a deep sigh, rolled his bulk off her and nestled her soft body within the curve of his sweaty self with his arms cradling her as he would a child. She remained motionless with heat-lighting sparking madly from her soul to her heart and back again.

His breathe slowed from heaving passion to quiet rapture. And in that magic wondrous moment between bliss and slumber Eric whispered to her, "I love you, Jessie."

This time the bile spilled from her throat into her mouth biting the back of her tongue. Jessie forced down the retch feeling it sear its way back into her belly. In blank silence the heat of his seed cooled and weep from within her and soaked its way into the bed sheets.

He had said those three words and the curse was cast. Once spoken they could not be undone. What had been a lark and lust for Eric was now love. And now he must know the cruel truth.

Her night was an endless loop of film retakes of the same tragic denouement. Each and every one always ended with her humiliation and his revulsion. When she was sure Eric was asleep Jessie slid from his warm grasp and padded her  way through the dark to her tiny bathroom. She stood above the toilet with her legs spread and flushed her vagina and thighs with handfuls of cold water from the sink tap. Then she brushed her teeth with her finger. And lastly pulled her tired comb through her thin lifeless hair the color of wear and tear.

When she returned he was sitting on the edge of the bed drawing on his stocks and boxers. "That Baby doll was pure heaven," he smiled. "Sorry I have to skip out so early but today's the big presentation." He kissed her warmly as she slid by him and back into bed. He stood and faced her drawing up his trousers and pulling on his button down shirt.

"I have something very important to tell you," Jessie began.

He froze for a moment sensing the gravitas in her voice. Then slowly buttoned each shirt button one after the other like some abstract ballet.

Jessie swallowed hard, "I was born a boy."

His eye locked with hers his face revealing nothing.

"I'm sorry," she moaned. "I should have told you sooner but I was so afraid."

He shook his head softly in a kind of sad disappointment. "I see. But now that I love you it's ok to say, 'Hey, by the way I used to have a prick. And somewhere in my fucked up life I had myself tricked out like an American Girl Doll.'"

"Please don't hate me," Jessie whimpered.

Suddenly a great smile spread across his handsome face. "But this is great news! It answers all my questions. It ends all my doubts. At some level I must have known. And that's why after so many women you were the one!"