chapter 2-

Cameron's POV-

God Damon she is so beautiful. I know I was a little annoyed at first but, I don't mind them joining the group anymore because that means I get to see Peyton everyday. She got the muzzle on this huge dog. Now I understand why they call him bear. The dog looks super angry and is staring right at Peyton who looks like she could pass out at any moment at the sight of her own blood and flesh dripping out on the side of her hand. Out of no where bear charges at Peyton while she wasn't looking and I Sprint to her and scoop her up bridle stile while I was still running to get us both out of the way. Some guys who know Peyton run and grab bear and pull him into the kennel. "Thanks. If it wasn't for you he would've gotten me a lot worse that time of it wasn't for you." She said while looking me straight in the eyes. I realize I'm still holding her and I put her back down. "No problem beautiful" I said with my special smirk. I mentally high fives myself for that. I can see her cheeks go red, which means she is obviously embarrassed. "Yeah nice job Cam!" Carter said while smacking my arm. Peyton sticks her non bloody hand out and says "I'm Peyton. I'm guessing your Cam?" I shake her hand and say "yeah it's short for Cameron but cam works for me" nice one cam.... what is she? An idiot? Yeah it's short for Cameron. Smooth. Real smooth. Well shit she is still looking at me. I put my hand behind my neck and point to her hand "we might wanna take care of that." I said awkwardly "oh yeah" she says looking down at her hand. "We only know cams name....." one of the girls behind her said. "I'm chevelle but you guys can call me chev." She said with this big smile and waves like a child. 😂 "okay well we can go inside. We will take care of P's hand and go down the line of people." One of the boys Peyton knows said. We all agree and went inside. I help Peyton wash her hand up and say "you might need some stiches." "Hey shawn can help with that!" Johnson said. "Really guys? Really?" Shawn said awkwardly. "Oh yeah. Names." I said. "I'm cameron." And we went down the line. "Aaron." "Carter" "jack johnson" "jack gilinsky" "shawn" "Matt" "nash" "cameron" "Peyton" "Caty" "Erin" "chevelle" "Dominick" "robert" we all said. "Well nice to meet you guys! I was kinda scared you where going to stay here for the entire week and we would never go over the whole first name basis." Caty said.

Matt's POV-

I'm not the kinda person to believe in love at first sight. But it hit me like a ton of bricks. We where going through the line of people saying our names and I kept my eye on one girl. "Cameron" "Peyton" "caty" "Erin" "Chevelle" bingo. I know she said it earlier. But I really just wanted to hear her voice again. It sounds like an angel came down from heaven and started to sing. She was gorgeous. She has long straight brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. And a perfect smile. "How about we play a game?" She says. God please help me. I'm dying. "Well what game?" Carter said wiggling his eyebrows. You little shit nugget. Back. The. Fuck. Up. "Ew. No!" She said. Thank god. "Ooooooo Carter just got rejected!" Matt screams. Lol. "What if we said we wanted to play a game we know we will beat you all at." Erin said. Well I suck at bingo so I hope she wasn't planning on that. I look around the room and Peyton, Chevelle, erin, Dominick, Robert, and Caty where all smiling mischievous smiles while looking at each other. "Well what game??" Aaron said a little to loud because of his anticipation. "Its a game that doesn't really have a name. I guess it wouldn't really be fair if we were all on a team and left you guys stranded so we will make teams of two. We have water balloons, water guns, dirt bikes, fore wheelers, and snowmobiles. The game goes for 10 minutes and it's survival of the fittest. The team most wet in the end loses and gets a punishment." Peyton explained "so that was what you guys where doing when we pulled in?" Cameron said laughing. "Yes. Every Wednesday they all come over to help me on the farm. And every time we finish we play this game." Peyton said with a smile of confidence on her face. Oh Jesus. We are totally screwed. "Okay. Me and cameron. Nash and Caty. Erin and Aaron. Matt and chev. Jack and jack. Shawn and dom. Robert and Carter. Those are the team's." Peyton announced. "I'm so sorry man. Peyton's the only one who can drive the fore wheeler and it's her favorite which means you will be suffering with her terrible driving skills" said Dominick. Trying to hold back his laughter while trying to look as serious as he can. "HEY! I'm not a bad driver I just like to go fast. You will be fine." Peyton said while hitting Dom in the the chest.

Peytons POV-

I hit Dom in the chest. I don't want cam worrying for his life! We all go outside. "One sec man." I hear Dom say to shawn and he jogs over. He hands cameron the helmet and then helps me with mine while I was putting my gloves on. Cameron was having trouble with his gloves and it was kinda cute. I giggled at him and said "here" I put the leather straps together and tie. "Thanks." "I really hope you are good with shooting." I said while smiling at him. "I guess your going to have to find out." I got on and tapped behind me indicating him to sit. I turn on the fore wheeler. "Hold on to me until he get past the fields! The water guns are in that pouch behind you!" I said over the motor. He looked a little nerves about having to hold me so I grab onto his hands and placed them on my torso "it's fine. If you don't like it, just remember it's this or you go flying off! You won't have to for long! I just like getting a head start." I yelled over the motor "alright! I'm just not sure what your comfortable with!" He said. I couldn't tell what he was thinking because of the full faced helmet. Every one else started to line up one by one next to us. Caty was with nash on one of the snowmobiles and Dominick and shawn where on the other. Jack and jack where on one dirt bike and all I was thinking is this was a recipe for disaster. Robert and Carter pulled up on another and Robert noticing my discomfort takes off his helmet and says "it's okay I taught them all how to ride!" "Oh thank god! Now Put your helmet back on!" He smiles and puts it back on. Erin and Aaron role up last and Aaron is driving. "Oh?" I question Erin "it's okay! Robert taught him to!" "Alright." I turn forward and put my hand on the handles getting ready to take off. "ON YOUR MARK! GET SET! GO!" The second Dominick screamed go I took off. We went a little fast and ended up accidentally doing a wheelie. "SORRY CAMERON! I DIDNT MEAN TO!" "ITS ALRIGHT! IT WAS COOL!" We said screaming over all the motors. Me and cameron where the first to reach the woods. This is where the real fun begins.