brief a/n

so i'm just telling you guys now that this story i'm going to really try my hardest on. that means that the updates are going to be hella slow. for those of you also reading my joshler series, i'm soooo sorry i haven't been updating. i've been having some writer's block but i have an idea of where i want the story to go. and also warning this is a very, very dark book so if you triggered by these kind of things don't read it. i love you all and thank you so much for 1k on winter and spring . i never imagined people actually liking what comes out of my head. and thank you so much. btw for this book do you want the regular typing or italics like how i do it now? please comment below telling me before i continue.

update (7/2/2022): hi there! its been a while since i have updated anything on my profile, but i am back! sort of. when i started this book, i was a sophomore in high school, but now, i am a junior in college. reading back on what i had already written, i actually really enjoyed the story that i had started, so i don't want to completely give up on it. i decided (as stated in the description) that as ideas come to me and time allows, i will be adding chapters to the book. i'm not really doing it for the views – it doesn't even have many – but more so for my own outlet. i miss writing and really want to get back into it.

when i first started writing this, i was very mentally unstable, as you can see with the myriad of mental illnesses i gave the main character. however, i am finally mentally stable, but it is hard to write with that same mentality. so yes, i'm planning on keeping her same struggles in the story, but it won't be super super dark, you know? anyways, enough rambling.

thank you all so much for sticking around and welcome to those joining this wild rollercoaster! i wish you all well and don't be afraid to message me with any questions, comments, or concerns (: