pt.1

Kai POV

I groaned as the sound of Shizume city cars fills my ears as I walk down the street.

Why do they feel the need to honk so loud I thought  as a car once again honk their  horn right in front of me again .

The streets were filled with people and stuff.ugh how did I I used to like this place  I thought as I continued to. Walk down the street. Let me guess what your thinking if I hate the city so much why return the answer is simple the gold clan and races. I thought as my stomach growls

"Ehh I guest this is the place "I say as I walk closer to the bar . I could hear the laughs of from the inside ." well at least I won't have attention" I said walking . as soon as that door closes the voices stop and are replaced with confused looks.

I scrunched my nose as the smell of cancer sticks fills my nose and ignore the boys who were staring at me and blushing and stared at the bartender who was cleaning a champagne glass with a cloth .

I sat down right in front of the bartender .hhhmmm do I know this guy from some where I thought  bartender finish cleaning his glass.

"Hello what can I go you ~ " he said in a seductive way. This is a gonna be fun  I thought leaning in
Closer

"Yeah can I get a glass of bourbon-----" I said seductively while making invisible circles on his hand. I heard 'tchs' and 'aww mans ' from all around me as the bartender went to get my drink from the back of the bar . should n't have been to easy ....IZUMO I THOUGHt AS I read and examine the watch I took of the bartender. It was a simple gold watch nothing special no piont stealing this where is tartara it thought  as I put it on the counter and pullout my phone to text my idiot cousin as Izumo gives me my drink.

"So what's you name ?" Asks one of the dweebs . He had in his hand skateboard and red hair, baggy shirt and shorts with a sweater tied to his waist.

"What's yours short stack" I say ."WHAT DID YOU CALL ME YOU LIT----"

"Yata that's not how you talk to people" said the bartender." I'm really sorry for his behavior" he said .

"Its cool " I said not even looking up from my phone .

"You kno----------"

"Ka-chaaaaannnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Said a voice by the stairs who  interrupt s Izumo .oh sweet honey iced tea I  thought as I turn to see my cousin a guy with red hair and a little girl with white hair .*she  isn't human*  i thought

I walk up to my cousin  but once I was three steps away he jumped me into a hug."H-hey Tartara I can't breath" I say as I hear certain bruises my body hurt more.

"Sorry kai I just really missed you" he said releasing me.

"Its cool i'm only in town for a few days " I said.

'"Hey Tartara who is the chick" said one of the dweebs. "This is my cousin Kai she went to high school with izumo, mikoto ,and. I " he said wrapping an arm around my shoulder as I wrap my arms around his waist." Don't you remember" he said.*oh shit * I thought as I finally realized why this guy looks so familiar.

"Wait kai is that really you long to no see" he said ."Yeah it really Izumo I was wondering if you would remember me?" I said .LIES I AM LYING .

" Yeah you look really different" he with as he looks at cloths."Aww what wrong Izumo sad I grew a back bone" I said in  mocking tone ."N-n- no w-wait yes. Where did you go?" He said in slight anger while changing the question."Well I've been around  " I said honestly .*why does he care all of a sudden * I thought.

"Wait but you told you were in Australia " said Tartara."When we talked I was in Australia not that I lived there." I said crossing my arms. *ugh why did I agree to. Come to. This city* I thought annoyed .

"Any way I just wanted to see you tartara " I said as a man came in who were already drunk ."Wait so  your not gonna stay kai-chan" whines Tartara .

"Yeah and I really need to--"

"Oi. Your Kai black aren't you " said one of the drunk people that came in.

"Yes I am now leave me alone" I said not even looking away from Tartara." You know its rude not to stare at people when they talk to you ?'' Said The man slightly aggravated."Yes I know I know a lot of things along with the knowledge of where you came from" I said facing him and walking up in a menacing manor . Any one who has really known me knows I'm not innocent at all *hhmmm I guess  the black isn't the  only street racers in town* I thought as he stepped up to me in a challenging way ." Your right black I know .Especially about your nightly activities . "he said with a grin while cocking his head to. The people that surround us and who were confuse." Yea what ever just now I'll be there tomorrow ?" I said "Time " "The usual 10:30" I said as he left the bar.

"K-k-kai do you know who that was ?" Said Izumo .*shot they can't know * I thought . "Not at all actually" I said with a grin on my face as every one went back to the activities.

"Any way Guys I got to.----"

"Wait you haven't met every one yet you said earlier we could hang out and when I asked if you would met my friends you said OK" he reminds me .*oh shit* I thought as I looking at the time I have two hours before I get to the corner. The corner was where the races start. "Well let's me them.

I already knew most of their names cause who doesn't know the red clan. But they don't know I know so I let them introduce them selves. All there was left was the little girl and the Guy next to. Her . I hand to admit the guy smexy.

I got down to little girls level ."What's your name sweat heart?" I asked politely ."my name is. Anna . and you have a lot and a very beautiful red almost and pretty as Mikoto's " she said . *pls don't mean and be what and who I think it means* I thought ."Well that's a pretty name . is red your favorite color " I ask .Anna nodes "Well then I have a gift for you ?" I said as I pull out a simple red choker with a ruby jewel on it and hand it to her . "thank you " she says and takes the choker.

"Well k-chan its time for you to say hello to. Your old friend Mikoto Souh" said Izumo as he wraps an arm around my shoulder."Hey Mikoto long time no see" said acting happy and cheery .*why him. WHY HIM FIRST HE OFFENDS ME TO NO END . SECOND HE IS ALSO A KING TOO* I thought while hiding my true emotions .

"Yeah it has " he said the walks back up stairs with Anna.My blood boils by his response." Kai I'm sure he is happy ----" I cut Izumo off by walking out the door.