4

"What do you mean ?" i said .

"T-they have been missing for the past four hours it was only now that their tracers kinda went off" said Riku scared since my aura was showing dangerously. "What do you mean our tracer is a shadow tracer it's connect to our blood stream the only way it went off is that thier dead or-Never mind just he to work on it "as my computer geek members began looking for the missing ones by hacking security camera's and every one else find something to do.

-----------------------------------------------time skip---------------------------------------------------------------

"King i was thinking we could make a video and them send it out it they don' t come back in the next ETA " said one of my members making a clump enter my stomach. *Please don't be gone like the others* i thought as i just nodded "Or just walking into the door" said the missing members walking through the door like everything was fine . "Do you guys know know how long your blood tracers have been off!' ' i asked seriously as the temperature in the room got colder.

"Do you know how we were looking for you. Or the phone calls" i said without emotion . "Were sorry Queen we --"

Only to be cut off by me screaming "Silence ! I don't wannt excuses i want to know where the hell were you ,"I said putting my one hand on my waist the other was on the counter tapping away as i wait for them to answer."We uhh we uhhh ," Said Jason trying to come up with the right words. "You know what forget it . Go get change, " I said. "Umm Queen we just got a call " said on of my members. "What's the message