3

Kai POV

I groaned as I heard giggles and other noises. "Shut up you brats " I said then turned to face away from the kids giggles as warmth hit my body.*I love this pillow* i thought 

I moan as the warmth wraps it self around my body causing me to wrap my arms around it waist . *Wait a minutes pillows don't have arms nor can the radiate heat* I thought as I cuddle with the strong like pillow.

"Hmhph"said a deep voice . I immediately open my eyes to see a bored looking Mikoto wrapped in her arms. "Shit"I said in a whisper as the kids leave the room in a giggling group.

"H-hey Mikoto" I said mentally cursing my self for stutter."Hello kai. It seems you still like to cuddle in your sleep" Said Mikoto in an uninterested voice, as i blush formed on my cheeks. 

"Shutup Jackass" i said trying to hide my blush from Mikoto buy snuggling my face into his chest. "Why would i do that in those leggings you kept on rubbing your behind on me. Where you trying to make me get an erection on purpose " he said with a smirk as i feel something poke my thigh. 

"ENd-wha -da . How ?"i said trying form a complete sentence. '' Any way what made you come to visit" he siad in an uninterested voice, but i could tell her was curios

"Can't I come visit an old friend and some family once in a while." i said.

"Tch didn't say that when we tried to bring you back the first time "he said as memories of that night flooded back in my head.

"I had just found out my boy friend of six months and my king  was cheating on me . If someone did that to you would you be near them ? No Mikoto you wouldn't ,you would burn them  alive and leave bone " I said causing Mikoto to shut up. "I am gone . I need to check in which my clan " I said as I unwrap from Mikoto's warmth and walk to the bathroom quickly wash and dry my face and head down the stairs.

"Hey Izumo" I said as I sit on the bar ."Hey Kai-chan. Wait Kai-Chan!" He said realizing I was in front of him.

"Did you --"

"Stay the night yes . Yes i did" i said as i grabbed a Jacket one of my clan mates left for me from the couch and headed to the door. "Where do you think your going" said Izumo . "I have a Clan to take care of. Bye Homra clan" i said as i walkout the door.

________________________________________Timeskip to  the hide out club______________________

I took a deep breath as I enter the Black clan hideout which was basically a club and bar. "Hey " i said . "Hello Queen" said my members which were much the same amount of people that homra has. "So Kai where did you go last night," said Riku. "I had to stay over at Homra cause of the rain" i said as I sit on  the couch next to Akita . " Queen Kai are you going back to Homra ?" She said in a  delicate voice as very one turn to us to hear what I have to say.

"Why would you think that princess ?" I asks as I pullout my phone and start scrolling my contacts. *Why would they ever think I would leave them * I thought.

"Well you said once that being with Homra was the best time of your life especially when you were dating the King " she said within seconds . I began laughing like I was crazy. "You guys think that I would want to go back to Homra when I have you guys right here" I pulling Akira and Niko into my lap. "Guys I may be from Homra, but this place will always be my home . " I said as I saw relief wash over NY clan members faces. "We have been together for over a year as a clan. There is no reason for me to go back , " I said smiling. *Damn I have some clan* I thought as one of the clan members starts ringing. "Hello~What Yeah were coming just hold were coming~," said Riku.

"Hey Jason, Ashika ,and Dylan have gone missing "

Little did we what was to  come in the near future