pt.2

Kai's POV

Anger fills me as I watch Mikoto walk away.*whatever* I thought ."Anyway I got to go guys" I said. *so much for family time and no racing for the night* I thought as I walk out the bar. *hope I never see mikoto and izumo again. Not after what they did* I thought as I walk down the street to my Nissan skyline R34 GT-4 . little did I know that the guys in the homes bar were asking questions .And Izumo and Tartara was answering them. I get in my car and head to the corner with is farthest away from Homra and sector 4.

It took me 10minutes to get there. I could hear panic at the disco playing it was the emperors new clothes. The place was already packed . She slutty dancers were already here , the show off been here , the dealers were here, along with the racers.

I got my on starting line even though I haven't checked in they know I'm here. I rolled down my car as I saw the guy from the horns bar walk up to my car. "Hello lov what happen to. No racing tonight" he said showing his brush accent."You know us racers . we come when were pissed" I said as he hands me his tablet so I can put in my info ."If it wasn't that your known as a psycho on the track I would of bet against you know that" he said as I finish putting in my info."just so you know the place your running through is home a territory. "He said." Got it "I said then he walks away as my opponents get on the line. "Interesting" I said since their were only males.Both of them football players as then reve their engines as the race is about to begin .

As soon as I hear 'Go' I drive. I was way a head  of the jocks while the other was having trouble . Until  both of them turned on the nitro and stepped on the gas making us neck and neck . I kept my same pace until I was a quarter away. *Dammit their nitro won't wear off .Guess I better do it now* I thought as I start my nitro step on the glass and leave the boys in the dust.

It took a few seconds to cross the finish line both jocks . I park my car and roll my window down ."Come on Jason tell me the stak---" I said as sector four cars sirens can be heard as I quickly grab my phone "All black Clan mje members in the Shizume city pls head to the homes bar I repeat the home a bar." I said as I start speeding down the street." My cousin Tartara is there . Tell him your friends of mine. Your group name is the blackout kai black out" I said   then throw it out the window as I check my mirror  to see sector four right be hind me "Shit" I said as I see them build a blockade. I quickly turn in a shadow along with my car and leap from shadow to shadow until I got to homra. I noticed all my members cars *At least there safe * I thought as find a parking spot and exit  shadow mode. Once my car was completely out of the shadows I hopped out and walked in Homra * this was going to be a long ride and talk* I thought as I hear Yata and Jason argueing . "Pipe down everyone  if I have to tell you once again you will suspended from going on the next mission ." I said as I walk to bar and  my clan member back down and Niko and Akita run up to me. I felt all eye on me even Mikoto's and 'little red' that's what I call Anna  . it was now two or three a.m. "OK blackout's it's past two head home ,get some sleep, we can talk about amounts tomorrow." I said as I gave Akita, and Niko a hug good night. "I can take Niko tonight" said Jason as he picks him up as some of our member walk away . In total we have 9 member but right now. We have only 5. (I'm only goons do the five clan me members cause it take a lot of time to do all 9) "Hey Princess after I handle these guys you can come with me or do you want Riku to take you ?" I said looking at Akita. "I'll go with Riki" she said then left with Riku. When every one left it was only then that I noticed it was just Mikoto and  Me in the room .*Great now I have to answer question from the jackass Dumbo's* I thought."So you come to my territory. And think that your welcome " he said .

"Calm down Mikoto I am sorry I couldn't get to the club sooner. But its not my fault that sceptor four showed up" I said crossing my arms.

"Don't give me sass " said Mikoto as the temperature in the room increased. "Sorry if I don't mind challenging the 'Red lion '. But I have clansmen to protect . We all do " I said walking to the door and emphasizing 'clansmen' and 'protect' . I was about to walk out the bar when Izumo came down stairs."Wait Kai -chan where are you going " said  Anna in a sleepy voice. ",Just leaving " I said softly so I don't  wake her up to much. "But its raining heavy" she said as Rain began pouring. *hmmm some strain * I thought .

"Don't worry sweet heart I live near here " I said about to walk out the door when she grabs my hand . "No you can sleep with me " she said dragging me up. Stairs and into. Mikoto's bed room . "OK" I said as she releases my hand so I can take off my shoes and jacket. I was wearing a black. Crop top with black leggings . I watched Anna crawl to. Bed as she grads my hand again and pulls us yo. Bed .

"Anna I know your a strain" I say as I let go of her handand tuck her in bed. She showed no expressions but her eyes held fear.

"Don't worry I won't tell the others clan's "I said as I enters the bed with her .

"promise ?" She asked .

"Off course plus your special and my friend now go to. Sleep" I said as I watch her eyes drop . With in five minutes my eyes fall to a close but not before i feel something wrap around me