★ Chapter 1 ★

(Y/p/n) : Your pet's name

------------------------------------------------

;-; To the morning, 7:43 AM ;-;

(Y/n)opened his eyes, hissing when the light that shined through the window laid in his eyes.

Groaning, he sat up in his bed, the (F/c) blankets in his lap. He yawned cutely, and threw his arms up, groaning in pleasure when a 'pop!' came out of his back.

Rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, (Y/n) grabbed a set of clothing randomly out of his closet. Walking towards the bathroom, he saw that he forgot to shut the window of the living room too.

'That one too? Luckily no one entered... I suppose.' He thought with furrowed eyebrows while taking soft steps towards his bathroom.

Opening the door, he laid his clothes in the basket.

Turning on the shower, he started getting out of his clothes. When he was fully naked, he quickly stepped in the shower.

Relaxing his muscles, he let out a sigh of relief at seeing blood going between his toes.

'That bitch deserved it. She cheats on me, I kill her with a grenade' Smiling at the memory of her pleading to not kill her, he grabbed the shampoo and started rubbing it in his hair.

;-; Timeskip ;-;

''Ah, i need to do that more often..'' (Y/n) said while watching the TV on the couch, a playful smile in his face.

Suddenly, his phone starts to ring it's annoying tone once again in this week. Flinching, he shakily grabbed the phone and saw that it was a call from his boss.

Letting out a groan, he rubbed his temples before answering.

''Boss.'' He said.

'' DON'T 'BOSS' ME YOU LITTLE BRAT!'' Wincing at his tone, he moved the phone away from his ear.

'' I SHOULDN'T HAVE LET YOU HAVE ANOTHER FUC···· GIRLFRIEND! DID YOU SEE THE SHI··· NEWS?!'' Letting out a stressful sigh, he picked up the remote from his couch and put on the news.

Reading quickly the text in the big box, he raised an eyebrow in question.

'Girl of 19 dead, no arrest'

No sooner than that, a reporter's face appeared in the screen, who apparently was in the scene of the crime.

'Vanessa Jumper of 19 years old was found dead in her parents house with what seems to be her phone in her hand, dialed 9-1-1. Apparently she died from an explosion- but in her room there weren't any signs of an explosive or something like that.'

'Psh. That's because she wasn't in her room, DUH!'

Shutting the TV off, he waited until his boss said anything..

.

..

...

....

'' Hey boss'' He said after a long awkward silence. He growled in response.

'' What.''

'' Why did you call me?'' He knew that his boss could be facepalming right now, so let out a low chuckle.

'' Because I want you to make those familiars of her die too.''

'' Uh- Ok..? Though i'm curious about why, i'm not gonna ask..''

'' Tch. Good. Just do it in less than 72 hours.''

'' 'Kay, boss'' And with a final *click*, his boss went away.

Now with a mission at his wait, (Y/n) grabbed his 2 cell phones; One for job, other for family and stuff, his beanie, a black jacket, and finally the keys of his car.

Stepping out of the building, he made a run towards his car- (Y/p/n). Yeah, he named it. Got a problem with that?

Humming a happy tune, he turned on the radio and put the keys on. Waiting until a woman and her child crossed the street, he turned on the car and went onward with his mission of today.

;-; Timeskip To night ;-;

(Y/n) parked the car outside a restaurant, were the parents of Vanessa were currently at. He was about to explode from the anger he felt when he saw those two pigs eating spaghetti. Their damn daughter was DEAD and they were at a fucking restaurant LAUGHING!?

Biting his lip, (Y/n) suddenly rejected have killed Vanessa. He didn't know why though, maybe because the last time, she made the promise to stay by his side...

Shaking his head in anger, he glared towards a random couple, and by just seeing that the boyfriend got kissed by her, (Y/n) growled and started hitting everything in his car.

Letting loud pants, he buried his head in his hands, letting out sobs. He curled up in his seat and rocked back and forth, letting out sharp breaths.