★ Chapter 3 ★

---------------------------------------------

'Following those people wasn't probably the best idea....' (Y/n) thought, walking down a path on the forest.

He expected that both hooded figures could at least slow down a bit their pace, because... DAMN! They were like lighting! He let out a sigh, annoyed that his smart brain couldn't have thinked this situation a little more.

(Y/n) stuck his hand in his jacket pocket and almost immediately took out a box of pocky.

'Might as well eat this...' He thought, inserting one in his mouth and hiding the box again in his pocket.

Suddenly, an axe was thrown his way. But luckily (Y/n) dodged it in time ,and with widened eyes, turned to see another hooded figure.

This time tho, he could clearly see that they had a mouth guard and a pair of goggles. Never liked those things.

He took a few steps back,as if he was in a sort of a trance. (Y/n) mentally smirked 'Heh, Either he knows me, or the fact that i'm now pointing a rifle to his head...'

''H-Hey! I-I WAS-S GOING TO A-ATTACK FIR-RST!'' The person said, (a few ticks here and there) dropping the other axe and backing up to a tall and apparently old tree.

(Y/n) walked up to him, a menacing aura forming around him.

---------------------

Toby gulped.

He did NOT become a proxy for this.

And neither he did expect to the most infamous criminal in the WHOLE country!

To say that he was amazed wasn't enough. But right now he wasn't amazed with the view that he had.

He had cornered Toby with a gun pointed to his head, not a very nice thing to do right now.

'Now what do i do?!?' Toby screamed at his brain as sweat started to form in his forehead. He couldn't call Slender, he was almost at the beginning of the forest, he needed to be at least in the dead center. He noticed too that the guy in front of him had more guns, he saw some knifes too...

Suddenly, the guy with the gun said with a slight tone of annoyance.

 ''What the fu*k was that attempt to kill me..?!''

'A-ATTEMPT?!'

'' DON'T KILL MEEEE-'' Toby whined, while he thought of a good way of running away from this guy.

''Shut. Up. This instant.'' The boy said, rubbing his temples with his other hand.

'NOW!'

Toby didn't even stopped to catch his weapons, not when his never ending life was in danger. Nor he looked back at the man running behind him.

-----------------------------

''...Boss. Something is wrong?'' Masky asked Slender, watching as the being had paralyzed for a while.

''I sense that Toby is running from something, or rather someone...'' He said, his tentacles slowly coming out of his back.

''It could be the Rake...'' Hoodie muttered, shifting on his seat on front of Slenderman's desk. The proxies, along with Slender, were in his office.

''No, it isn't the Rake, he seems to be running from a human...'' Both Masky and Hoodie froze in place, remembering that when they have been walking back from those bushes, they had heard a door from a car opening.

Slender put his pen down the table, and stood up at the same time as the 2 proxies in his office.

'We're going Toby, just distract them' Slenderman thought, sending it towards Toby's mind.

----------------------------------------------

So, how's it going?

I actually think that the tall man can't actually teleport to someone, but can sense them and needs to teleport 15 meters away from them... THAT'S MY MIND THO! YU DON'T NEED TO THINK IT MUCH...!

Now now, my people... Don't you all wonder what's gonna happen next~?

Fan's out!