Introduction

Many ages ago there was a hero know through out all the land.His name was not to be said but was called the chosen one.The chosen one was a god like warrior.He could either save the world from demonic corruption or transform it into hell.Although he was a powerful mortal he had a curse.This curse made him hear voices of demons.One day The Chosen One gave in to these voices.
The land was torn apart demons spawning from every direction.Although it was hell some places where safe from this curse.These places where the healers camp,rangers peak,brute forest,assassins village,mages tower,and knights kingdom.These six places hold a special hero and heroine that could save the world from hell.Yet to have them do that they must all agree and to get them to agree is a hard task.These six heroes and heroines are know as the mage,the brute,the ranger,the healer,the knight and the assassin.
The mage was an expert in sorcery and potion brewing and he trained at the mages tower.The Brute was a fierce warrior able to take and deal high damage attacks raised at the brutes forest.The ranger is an expert at the bow always landing his shots he survived and trained at the rangers peak.The healer is a fairy that might not do much damage but can aid  her comrades when injured she was raised by fairy at the healers camp.The knight is a close range combat knight.Who has made his own  family at the knights kingdom.Finally the assassin a high dealing damage ninja but low health.Running around the streets of the assassins village.
Only a mortal  can gather these six heroes.Who is brave enough to do this?Will they be able to stop the chosen one who has turned corrupted?