A whole new world. Jacob Black love story. Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Meeting the rest of the Cullen's was going to stick with me for the rest of my life. They were a very particular bunch. Each welcomed me with a smile, Emmet overly excited to grip me in a bear hug resulting in everyone knowing we'd already met. Something tells me he wasn't very good at keeping secrets.

Looking around the room at each member of the family I was in awe at their beauty. Each adorned with smooth pale skin, plump red lips and mesmerizing golden specks. It confused me how they all could have similar traits yet not be blood related.

Esme had been kind enough to cook a lovely meal for us all as we gathered around the table.

"Edward should be joining us shortly" Carlisle spoke as he passed around bowls of food

"I did specifically tell him what time to be home" Esme mothered

"It's okay" I shrugged politely " there is plenty of time to meet him"

"How are you settling in Lilly?" the sweet voice of Alice flitted across the table

Alice was adorable. Dark brown pixie cut and a bubbly personality to match. She was the most excited to meet me, she'd already planned our first shopping trip together and assured me she had a lot more planned. Said something like I already know were going to be great friends.

"The cottage is beautiful, it feels like home already" i smiled "I can't express how grateful I am for allowing me to stay"

"No need to thank us dear" Esme softly spoke

"You have a beautiful home" I cast my eyes around the room, fully appreciating the vast space

Pulling up to the Cullen's i already expected something grand as their home, i mean i knew Carlisle was loaded. The cottage he allowed me to stay in, the car he fixed up, along with the car he had picked me up at the airport. It was safe to say he was doing pretty well for himself. I wonder how much a doctor salary is. Enough to live comfortably. I was pleasantly surprised at how modern and sleek their home was. Tall glass windows allowing natural light to shine through out. I suppose living out here surrounded by forest offered a lot of privacy. I loved it but for me I like the comfort four brick walls cast.

"Your welcome here anytime" Emmet patted my hand lightly

The evening was passing as dark skies replaced day and with it so had a relaxed atmosphere. Rosalie in the beginning hardly spoke to me, i knew she was trying to figure me out, grasp my aura and i think she decided that I was okay.

Jasper on the other hand was stiff. I don't mean personality wise actually that to but his whole body since i came was rigid. His muscles will be sore in the morning i'm sure. Thoughts crossed my mind, maybe he had social anxiety or was nervous around new people. Either way i didn't want to make him uncomfortable so I sat the furthest i could to give him space.

It was weird the way Alice would comfort him, her hand patted his thigh or leaning in close to whisper in his ear, gripping his hand in hers. Whatever she was doing clearly worked but it all seemed intimate. Granted none of the cullens where actually related but still, it was a little strange to me.

As the time grew later my body started telling me i should probably head home, get a hot bath and climb into my fluffy pile of clouds. Just as I was slipping my jacket on, glowing orbs of headlights danced through the window.

"Edwards home" Esme smiled "would you like to meet him before you go?"

"Yeah, sure. I'll head back in" slugging my thumb over my shoulder towards the living area. I didn't want to bombard the poor man at the front door.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 08, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

A whole new world. Jacob Black love story.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें