Tastes

Your Point Of View

"Yo, Y/N you got a letter." I hear Y/B/F say and show up to my room, handing me the letter.

I open the letter to find a message from my father who is currently at rehab due to his addictions to some drugs.

Dear Y/N/N,

It's been 3 months since I entered rehab. I've been marking the days on the calendar so I know when I can see you again. Tell your grandfather I said hello. I hope you're being good with him. I love you and I'll see you soon.

I closed the letter and put it away.

"Y/N you alright? " Y/B/F asks me, noticing I was quiet.

"I'm fine. Look umm I'm going to go for a walk. " I tell him/her and left.

Next thing I knew I found myself at this little shop where the smell of cookies and cakes were being made.

Lucky for me, since it just opened and brand new, the owner gave me free cookies and a slice of cake for being the first customer.
Right when I took a bite of a cookie, I hear a voice so familiar

"Enjoying the taste, Y/N?"

I turn around to see a familiar short girl name Ally

I clear my throat "It's good and warm."

I wanted to slap myself for saying that, she took a seat next to me, taking a bite of the cookie.

"Correct Y/N. Good and warm but you're forgetting something " she places her hand on my thigh, rubbing it softly. "You forgot tenderful and sweet." she leans in and whispers in my ear "Come with me."

A Few Minutes later

We were in the middle of kissing and my hands rubbing her waist slowly. She then pushes me on the bed and gets on top of me.

"Happy to see me." she winks and began to kiss my neck, finding my sweet spot right away. "Don't move."

I watched as she got off of me and walking into another room. A moment later she returns with a whip in her hand.

"Come here." she instructed and I obeyed.

She looks at me for a moment then pecks my lips softly and licks my bottom lip slowly.

Before I knew it she bends me over the bed and traces the whip down from my back to my ass.

"Start praying, Y/N." she whispers in my ear and patted the whip on my ass.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes "Forgive me father for I have sinned There's just something inside of me That I can't hold back any longer."

She began placing kisses on my back and traces the whip on my ass. "Start counting. "

She slaps my ass with the whip.

"1."

She slaps my ass with the whip again

"2."

She slaps my ass with the whip again

"3."

She slaps my ass with the whip again

"4."

She slaps my ass with the whip again only this time hard

"5." I gripped on to the blankets.

She grabs on to my hair, making me look at her and pulls me in a kiss.
She pulls away and started rubbing me there. She slowly slid her fingers in me, not even moving.

"Please." I begged.

She began moving her fingers in and out of me hard, causing me to grip harder on the sheets.

As she moved her fingers in and out of me, she slapped my ass repeatedly. "You're so tight."

She pulls her fingers out and started licking me there. "You taste so good."

I moaned a little and started to bite my lip. Next thing I knew I felt her tongue move to another place.

I moan and closed my eyes but whimpered when she stopped and went somewhere.

Just as I was about to open my eyes, I felt something cold pour on my ass. I look to see Ally pouring lube on my ass and something grinding on me slowly.

"Let's put it into motion." she tells me in my ear and slid it in my ass slowly.

I winced a little, not being used to the feeling but right away relaxed when she start rubbing my clit to bring more pleasure.

She moved in and out of me, slowly so I would be used to it. I let out a big moan and she began moving in and out of me faster.

"You're so tight." she moves in and out of me faster, hitting a weak spot of me. I wanted her to keeping hitting.

I moaned loud and felt myself release after. She pulls out, leaving my ass feeling sore.

She pulls on to my hair "Pray for your sin."

I close my eyes, feeling like I was about to pass out until she hits me with the whip. "Pray for your sins, Y/N."

I took a deep breath and started to pray "Forgive me father for I have sinned There's just something inside of me That I can't hold back any longer."

After the prayer, I was too weak to move.

As for her, she kissed my shoulder softly and laid down next to me, wrapping her arm around me.

She kisses my cheek softly as I felt myself slowly falling into a deep sleep not before hearing.

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me."

---------------
I'm going to hell

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter

What do you think will happen next

What do you want to happen?

Question of the Day: would you all be okay with slow updates?

Until next time take care of yourself and each other