Chapter 8

Noloan [POV]

I got out off the old truck and saw my old pack looking angry at me but scared to attack me. Sam and Rory were giving them dirty looks, I laugh and pick up Melody and walk in to the pack house. I walked the the stair case and opened what was supposed to be a broom closet but it was my room. I set Melody down and sat on my bean bag chair bed. I grabbed a small steel box and a larger steel box. Then I teared up Melody rubbed my back. All of a sudden I didn't feel Melody's small hand anymore. I look up and see Melogy being dragged away by the rotten cubs of this pack a get up and run over and say, "Don't touch my cub." 

"Don't talk to my cub like that you weak no pack whimpering fucking no good Omega!" yelled the one wolf in this pack who would get everyone against me so i would get hurt, Daniel.

"You don't control me Daniel besides your kid shouldn't be touching mine." I snapped.

"OH? Good for him then you mutt." Daniel growled. Now Sam and Rory were standing by ready RIP Daniel if you know what i mean. I made them stand down I gave Sam the steel boxes, walked over to Melody and force Daniel's cub Harry hands off her. I picked her up and said, "Wasn't the easy?" Melody giggled. 

I walked over to Daniel, "You can't hurt me anymore, Daniel. I am no longer you toy. I am not am Omega Never Ever Have Been. I'm a Beta. That deer that the pack except me would eat I killed. I watched all the cubs when the pack would disappear days on end. I did so many things for this pack who just hurt me and now I'm free."

I walked and got in the truck still holding Melody. I began to cry in fear of what I just did. Melody wrapped her small arms around me as best as she could and just held me.

******

Chase [POV]

Where are they?!?! I started passing the drive way. Then i heard the truck pull up in front of me. Then i saw Melody comforting a crying Noloan, then I got pissed. I ran, opened then Truck door, and picked up Noloan with Melody. I went to our apartment. I set Noloan on our bed and then picked up Melody. I whispered to her, "Is he crying because of the Brutal Eyed pack?" 

"No Daddy." She talked to me! Focus!!

"Wy is he crying Mel Mel?"

"He made himself cry."

"How he do that?"

"He realized his free from the pain of that pack." she smiled.

"Oh thats good. Hey want to spend the night at Sam's house tonight with Kimmy?" 

"Yes yes please!"

I set her down and she ran out the front door. Turned back and went to my room where my crying mate was. I sat on the bed next to him and he saw me and reach at me like he did when i left the room and came back. I pulled him on to my lap he crawled into a tight ball and leaned against my chest.

"Baby you ok?" i whisper.

"No not really. I'm scared."

"I will always protect you no matter what." he popped out of his ball. He pushed me flat on the bed and straddle my waist. I cough, "Noloan what are you doing?"

"Givng you what you deserve, Chase." He had such lust in his grey blue eyes, he whispered my name in my ear.

"Noloan you don't need to do this. I want you to feel like you want to not that you owe me."

His tongue pulled my ear lobe into his mouth and he whispered, "That's what I'm doing Chase."