Chapter 11

JUST A WARNING!!! THIS CHAPTER IS SEXUAL IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ IT THEN SKIP TO THE END I GUESS IDKK DO WHAT YOU WANT HAHA!! OKK! ALSO THE SONG THAT GOES WITH THE CHAPTER IS ON THE SIDEEE!! :) 

Song:

All the time - Jeremih

~Erica P.O.V~

I know I shouldn't be doing this.. I'm the babysitter but damn how can I not?! he's my boyfriend and if he is willing to so am I. that sounded bad but I love Harry and I trust him...

"Harry are we really doing this right now? Everyone else is in the house you know..." he smiled at me and nodded.

"Who cares.. if I love you I'm going to show you I love you in a different... fun kind of way.."

"That sounded so cheesy.." we both started laughing and then he started kissing me again.

He took off my shirt and started to kiss me down my stomach. I grabbed his curls tightly moaning from the pleasure feeling. I could feel Harry smirk from it. He went back up my stomach and made his way back to my lips. I could see the growth through his boxers. it made me laugh a little and he frowned.

"What's so funny?"

"Umm.. Nothing.. continue!!" he smiled and started taking off my pants.

After my pants were off he quickly took off my underwear and made his way down to my lower area. I couldn't help but moan. the feeling was weird but it felt so good.

"OH MY GOD! HARRY!!" He started to go a little faster which only made me moan louder. his face pulled away from my crotch and he stood up and took his boxers off. He didn't wait for me to adjust and he just stuck it in. it hurt at first but I got used to it after awhile. he started moaning my name which turned me on even more.

"Erica!... OH SHIT!" I laughed a little at his profanity but it made me want more.

"FASTER!!" I begged.

"How much do you want it?" he's being dirty now... I like that.

"I want you Harry.. now FASTER DAMN IT!!!" He went faster and harder and it got rough. I'm pretty sure everyone in the house could hear us now. the bed was hitting the wall and the screams could be heard from all the way outside down the street.

"ERICA!! IM CLOSEEE!"

"Me to Harry... keep going!" he went faster and faster and then he came.

He plopped down next to me am laid there next to me on the bed.

"Harry that was... amazing!" he smiled with his beautiful green eyes and his adorable dimples.

"Erica... I love you so much."

"I love you too Harry."

-5 minutes later-

We walked downstairs together hand in hand and everyone was staring at us with disturbed looks on their faces.

"So... That was some screaming match you guys had eh?" louis said with a cheeky smile.

That's embarrassing...

WOOOOOOW!!!! HAHA THAT WAS AWKWARD HUH?? loll well this was just a filler!!! it's been awhile... please VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE!!! Thanksssss.

~Harry's Babe