Chapter 36

Hi, omfg I can't believe we got 9.8k reads on this story && 40 reads already on Love After War. Truly, you guys are amazing. I don't even know what it is about this book that's so good. I really don't like it, but you guys do && that's all that matters!

Did anyone watch SNL last night? I CRIED. Okay. So I watched the first time they went on && then I watched that... omg I CANNOT even breathe. It was asdfghjkl! Harry's voice>>>

Did any of you order your tickets for WWAT? I DIDD! I'm going to see them at Met Life Stadium w my friend Nicky!! (: ~HarrysBabe is going to see it in Pennsylvania... so we aren't gonna be together :(

How was everyone's 1DDay? I only watched 3 hours of it... it kept freezing && I was getting jealous of them girls. But I watched the full 7 hours one by one lol.

Okay. I hope you guys enjoy this && HAPPY HOLIDAYS from Directionersloveers. (:

-

Autumn's P.O.V.

"Can't believe we are actually going to America tomorrow!" Zayn exclaimed, taking a bite of his Chinese food.

"I cannot wait. This tour is going to be our biggest one yet." Niall said, opening his food.

"I'm so excited for you guys. I'm glad to be here for y'all." Hope added.

"This summer is going to be amazing. Maybe one show you guys can help us sing, yeah?" Harry suggested with a smirk.

"I'm the only one that knows the words to half your songs." Erica giggled, sitting on his lap.

"Let's all promise not to have any problems this summer. Just have fun." Liam raised his glass. Everyone looked at him and  laughed.

"That's not going to happen Liam. We are just full of drama." I said, taking a sip of soda.