Chap.2

Emily's P.O.V.

I heard faint voices saying my name and pushing me side to side to wake up.

"Get up Emily everybody is already out of the damn plane!" I knew who that was Iris.

"Ugh I'm up ok!" I said getting up from my seat grabbing my phone and bag. I was walking in front of the girls when Zoe called out for me.

"Emily aren't you for getting something?" She said pointing at Iris from behind.

Trying to figure out she was talking about I look at Iris I started to remember.

"Oh!"

"Yeah Oh!" she said extending the "O" with a annoyed expression on her face, sometimes she acted liked the oldest.

"Happy Birthday Iris!" I walked back to Iris embracing her in a bone crushing hug.

"Ok Emily let go of me I can't BREATH!" She said getting out of my embrace.

"Hurry up you two before our bags are taken!" Zoe said while exiting the plane Iris and me behind her.

"We're coming gosh lighten up girl we're in Sydney!" I said fist pumping the air.

Zoe just ignored me and kept walking toward the airport. Iris and me kept talking when I felt the urge to vomit I knew I shouldn't have eaten that bread.

"Move out the way!" I said pushing past Zoe and other passengers. I quickly got out of the security check.

"Excuse where the restrooms?" I asked and went straight to the restroom which was fairly empty.

"This is so creepy!" I said going into a stall.

Iris's P.O.V

Zoe and I had no idea where Emily had gone one minute I'm talking to her the next she's gone.

"Oh where where can my big sister have gone ooh where can she beeeee...." I said in sing-song.

"Iris what are you doing?" Zoe said laughing.

"Singing duh!" with a " duh " expression on my face.

Zoe didn't hear me when she started talked to a woman.

"Thank you so much!" Zoe said giving a small smile to the woman.

"What happenin?" I said waiting for her to answer me.

"Oh the lady said she saw Emily run into the restrooms."

"So much for ' Detective mode' " I said following Zoe to the restrooms.

"Get away from me!" we heard from the restrooms.

"Come on Iris!" Zoe said opening the door and stopping at her tracks.

I got in and saw what she was looking at, Emily was cleaning her self up and the same guy that was next to her on the plane was laying on the floor with a busted up lip and a black eye.

"Hi girls!" She said fixing her hair then looking at us in a confused expression.

"Well you really beat the shit out of him," I said laughing. I knew how mean Emily could get if you got onto her bad side but it wasn't like this.

"Wow Emily you really know how to take care of yourself!" Zoe said a-matter-of-fact tone while walking out of the restroom and Emily following behind.

"So you guys called a cab already or what?" Emily said walking to the 'luggage claim' area.

"No you were suppose to do that!" Zoe said grabbing her luggage while I waited for mine.

"Right that's what I forgot I'll do it right now," Emily said getting her phone out.

"Ugh do you even know where the hotel is?"

"Of course I do," she said.

"I just don't have a cab that can take us there..." she said quietly and barely audible to hear. "But it's ok I have an idea but it might take some acting?" She said grinning at us.

"Fine!" Zoe said massaging her temples.

"Hell yeah I just want to get out of here an go fi-," I was stopped by my sister.

"Shut up Iris," she said playfully walking toward a guy holding a sign saying 'Rodriguez Girls' we walked right behind her even though we were the tallest but she was still the oldest. It kinda felt like one of those old mob movies where she's the short boss and were her bodyguards afraid to even make her upset.

"Hi we're the Rodriguez Girls." She said giving the guy a eye catching smile. He looked in his early 20's he looked really young to be a private driver.

"Hello" he said looking at Emily then Zoe then at me and giving us all a seductive smile.

Poor guy didn't know what was coming.

"Hello to you too oh I'm sorry for short notice but we had a change in hotel" Emily said grabbing something from her purse, a map, "this is where we will be staying"she said handing the hotel guide to him.

"Of course Ms.Rodriguez," he said winking at her.

"Ooooh shot gun I sit in the front bitch!" I said pushing Emily to the side. Emily just gasped and looked at Zoe with a " what the fuck just happened" expression. Zoe looked at her with a " girls will be girls" look. Once we were in the car I started to talk to the guy and found out his name was Calvin. He was pretty cute but not my type. We had finally arrived to our hotel and got inside.

"Hey Iris here's my number!" Calvin said shouting out the window.

I went to retrieve it and gave him a lip biting smile. Walking bak to the girls they gave me weird looks "What the guy has a crush what can I do?" I said putting my hands up in the air laughing and running to the hotel.

After Emily had gotten the keys to the room I snatched them from her.

"See you bitches later!" I ran to the opened elevator. I turned my head back to stick my tongue out at them when I slammed into something really hard that pushed me to the hard wood floor. I started to laugh once I noticed the elevator doors were closed.

"I'm ok well byeeeeee!" I ran toward the stairs to the 6th floor. By the time I got there I was all out of breath.

"You should have just waited for the elevator loca" Zoe said grabbing the keys from my hand leaving me there breathless on the creamy colored carpet.

"Hey.......huuuuf..... Wait.... For .... Me" I said in between breaths. I got up walking to the now opened door. Inside was a small living room that had one bedroom. I saw three luggages and two of us where was Emily?

"Hey Zoe where's Emily?"

"Oh she went to buy food she said she was getting hungry and you know yah" she said unpacking her clothes into a small little closet that was near the small kitchenette.

"Oh ok well I think I might just take a nap" I said yawning into my hand.

"Save me a spot alright will sleep in the bedroom and Emily is just gonna have to sleep on the couch" she said going back to her unpacking.

"Alrighty mate" I said trying to sound Australian I guess I wasn't that good cause Zoe just shook her head in disappointment.

"It's alright Iris will get through this together" sounding like a mother knowing how she is I knew she was playing with me.

"Whatever" I said and jumped onto the bed and fell right to sleep.

I wonder what's gonna happen tonight? I hope I meet someone tonight.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys I hope you like it I know it wasn't that good but were gonna do our best. Oh and if you guys don't like sex and those kinds of things I warn u now that this isn't the book for you but I really hope it is!!- Emilia