Chap.11

Emily's P.O.V.

I hung up the phone. This could not be happening our whole trip is ruined.

"Is everything ok?"

"No" I said turning around to see Niall at the door.

I turned around pretending to be doing something on my phone so the conversation would not continue. I know I'm overreacting about the whole Niall bringing a girl home but I'm depressed I guess didn't find me any better than a blonde.

"What's wrong it sounded real bad?"

"Our hotels kicking us out..." I said softly

"Why?" he asked coming closer to me I could feel his breath on my shoulder.

Can he please get away. This is to close I can't. I turned to him and stepped away.

"That's what I don't know they just said we have until this afternoon to retrieve our bags"

"We'll gladly take you guys there if you want?" He asked grabbing my hand.

I took my hand away from his. He touched her with those hands.

"That would be great thank you" I said exiting the room but was held back by him. What did he want now?

"Did I do something wrong?" he asked looking straight into my eyes. Oh my gosh to much tension. I looked away from his eyes.

"Not at all" I said escaping his staring. I got out of Harry's room and made my way towards the girls. Iris was with Louis and Zoe was with Liam but sending glares at Zayn which returned them.

"Girls" I said calmly and grabbed their attention and the boys.

I felt uncomfortable I hated all eyes on me it wasn't nice or pleasant.

"Ummm ok girls I don't know how to say this but we have to leave..." I didn't hear anything.

"Can we stay a little more Louis's taking us surfing" Iris said staring with puppy dog eyes.

"I'm good with that let's go" Zoe said heading into Liam's room to gather her things.

"Girls hold up ok! The thing is we-"

"We are happy to tell you that you ladies will be staying with us!" Niall came in interrupting me.

"We are!" Iris squealed from her seat.

"We are" Zoe said not sounding a bit pleased with the idea.

"No I-"

"Emily decided that she wanted you guys to have the best vacation ever planned!" Niall interrupted again.

I was getting agitated would he let me speak! Just as I was going to speak again Niall pulls me to the side.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked annoyed

"Do you really want to ruin these their trip and yours?" he asked raising his brow.

"No but-"

"Good you ladies will be staying in the rooms across from us" he said about to walk away but I pulled him right back.

"Omg would you let me speak for once please" I asked waiting for him to get the idea.

"Go on"

"Why are you doing this for us?" I needed to know if this was some sort of dream this just doesn't happen to us.

He looked at me with kind eyes. His eyes were nice but I don't want to get into all that detailed stuff that's creepy. I'm not a stalker and he sure ain't going to remember my eye color so why his. But just to say his eyes were the best color of blue they were beautiful and so was he.

Zoe P.O.V.

Does this really have to happen. Zayn hates me so why stick around when he doesn't want anything to do with me.

I saw Emily and Niall pull to the side and talk in whispers but I couldn't hear much because of Iris and Louis' constant talking.

"You ready to go surfing?" Louis asked Iris.

She blushed and answered "Yes but could we take everyone please"

"Of course!" Louis jumped up and everyone turned their attention to him.

"Today we go surfing!"

Oh this is going to be fun.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I hoped u guys like that I know it's kinda short but I'm trying to bring the time up to speed as fast as I can sorry well please vote and comment - Emilia