Chap.16

Zoe's P.O.V.

He played with my boobs moving them around and playing with my nipples.

"Zayn" I moaned out trying to be quiet.

"What did I tell you Zoe" he said turning me around.

My breasts were against his chest. He looked down at my breasts. Then grabbed one in his hand. He started to nibble at my neck kissing lower. That's when he start to torturing me. He licked the tip of my left breast making me squirm against the wall he pushed me against.

"Zayn no stop it" I said trying my best not to show that I enjoyed it.

"You need to be punished for what you did now what am I going to wear" he said now sucking on my hard nipple.

My hands went into his hair. His groans and my moans filled the air.

"Zoe jump" Zayn commanded me. I looked at him and saw lust and something more in his eyes.

"Ok" I hesitated

I jumped wrapping my legs around him. I could feel his hard rock cock touching the outside of my princess palace. He pushed me against the wall.

"You ready for your punishment Zoe" he said looking at me dark. I liked this Zayn before I could say anything he put himself in me.

"Ahhh" i moaned out.

"Bounce! Ride me good baby!" Zayn whispered in my ear.

I bounced. It felt so good driving me crazy. The pounding of our bodies were the only things heard in the bathroom.

"Zayn more" I said trying to control my need for him but failing.

He paused and held me still in his arms.

"You've been punished enough" he said ready to put me down but looking at my reaction and smiled.

"Or maybe I should finish you" he said adjusting himself inside me.

He thrust deeper and harder into me. I felt it.

"Zayn" I said reaching my climax.

"Beg Zoe beg to cum or I'll stop" he said pumping harder.

"Zayn please let me cum" I said moaning out.

"Louder!" He said pumping even harder I was about to explode.

"Please let me come Zayn!"

"Oh ya Zoe"

We both reached it. He let me down holding his weight on me.

"I hope you learned your lesson"

"I did"

Iris P.O.V.

Once I was out of the bathroom I saw Louis laying on the bed watching some tv. Until he turned to look at me his eyes went dark.

"Come over here" he commanded. I was never one to answer to demands but he is so sexy I couldn't resist.

I sat at the edge of the bed where he say up in a sitting position.

"Take the towel off"

I did so letting it fall to the floor. He came closer to me and began to kiss my neck. he massaged my shoulders.

"Iris stay with me" at that moment I froze.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kinda short but it was at least good soo I'll update soon love you guys!! I dedicate this chapter to you @SimpleSuduction - Emilia