Chapter 2: The Past is in the Past

Aphmau's Pov
After Emmalyn left I was kind of stunned, it was a possibility I could tell her about who I really am. Nobody can know Jess, the past is in the past, look towards the future! I decided to ignore my millions of thoughts and go out for my daily rounds, I went down in to the basement and looked at my 5 wriggling doggies. "Come on Thorgi, old pal!" I said patting my thigh, Thorgi yipped excitedly and stood at my side, I fed the other pups and left the house. When I exited I was immediately greeted by a scowling Dante, "Lady Aphmau, I hate to disturb you, but we have a bit of an issue at the gates." Dante said worriedly. I smiled, I was the calm in the panic usually, "Oh? What seems to be the issue?" I asked, I tried not showing my emotions. Dante shrugged, "Four men approached the gates and started rioting about how they need to talk to a woman named Jess, their really going off about it!" Dante reported. No, nonononono, this can't be happening! Four men, Jess, could it be? Okay Jess calm yourself, stay absolutely positively amazingly calm.

Dante lead me to the gates where I saw four familiar faces, Jin, Barney, Max, and Ross, wait where's Sky? No time I need to her them to leave straight away. "Dante close the gates, let me speak with them!" I called. Dante complied and before I knew it the gates were shut, "What are you guys doing here?!" I whispered harshly. Ross shrugged, "Hmm I don't know maybe looking for you, Jess we haven't seen you since we were kids! What we're you doing?" Ross growled. I was a little taken back by his anger, but I stood my ground, "I left okay! I couldn't take it!" I growled, my eyes were starting to glow, before I could do any harm I told them to leave and walked back through the gates shutting them out.

Dante's Pov
When Lady Aphmau came back through the gates, she was steaming mad. She told me to throw them out if they got near her, but I knew they had something to do with her past, I had to talk to these men.

I kindly approached the disappointed guys, "Hello my name is Dante, one of Aphmau's main guards." I said shaking their hands. They introduced themselves as Ross, Jin, Barney, and Max, weird names. "Why was Lady Aphmau mad at you?" I whispered, I needed this to stay quiet. Jin shook his head, "We're Aphmau's old friends, we know her as Jess though. When we were about 9 we were all friends. No matter what she did we stayed in touch, but when she came here it was like she had disapeered. She left so we wouldn't be in danger. I've already said to much." He said scratching his head. So that's why she was so mad, I wonder why she left? It's not my buisness, but I will be bringing this up to her, I'm her guard and I trust her, but I need to know as her friend.

Conversation between Dante and Aph
Dante: Aph I dint know you were a loner before all of us.
Aph: How did you know that?!
Dante: I Uh I asked those men...
Aph: Dante you traitor! The past belongs in the past! Leave it that way, why is it so important to you?
Dante: Because we are F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Aph: No we arent, not any more.
Dante: ...

Third Person Pov
Aphmau stormed off back to her house and Dante just stood there shocked completely. Will their friendship be rekindled? How will Aphmau accept the past so she can move on? When will Aaron put on a shirt? Find out next time in Aphmau: Lady Of Secrets.