Chapter 5: Back to where it all Began

Aphmau's Pov
I can't believe I'm here, back in the begginging where the Super Minecraft Justice League was formed, the smiles, tears, and hugs were enough to make me smile. Kala gave me a great big hug and hip bumped me, "Did you bring it?" She whispered, I burst into giggles. The only thing she could be talking about, The Fanfiction. I started laughing, I held up my backpack and winked at her, "I got it!" I replied. Sly was already confused, Kala and I were laughing so hard. You see there were so many Fanfiction I wrote with the justice League when I was young but me and Kala wrote on nobody knew about! Here goes nothing, I smiled at Kala and smirked at Sly and began to read.
"It's was a hot summer day, much like Sly, he walked around shirtless, making all dem gurls blush and tri kissin him! Den da bootifyl Sassmau cam arund and Sly fell in luv. She was so hot so 1 day he smiled at her and said, will u marrie me for ur visa of course, I don't love u. He sayd. They got married and had 47 babies and lived happily ever after." I read laughing. Sly was blushing and I could tell he wanted to kill me, "the few" were happy and together again.

Garroth Pov
The village is slowly falling apart, I try to be a good lord, but I just don't have the patients. We need Aphmau back. Laurance says he has a plan but I don't know. What is he gonna do?

OOoh what's Laurance gonna doooooo, when they come for u, sorry got caught in the moment, but I hope you enjoyed!
LOVE Dying Flame read on my Flames