Brics

Brics are hard. Just like his d**k. Guess that is why my friend loves him, she has finally got the lubbles. But than she infected the rest of Tacccll+gp. We are now zombies to lubbles. We are Dehydrated as f**k. Time is running out and we are running on brics while getting hit by bricks sort of like tom when he's chasing jerry. That poor cat someone should put him out of his misery with a bric or give him a damn mouse. Sheesh! Not to mention bubbles is cray cray that she even got pissed at my poor bric and smashed it than had the audacity to try and replace my sweet little innocent bric. So cruel, so, so, so cruel.

if only she could understand we like brics, hate lubbles, and love gacy. May the bromance continue. With the 2 best buds who stick to eachother like glue. Truly brics are a treasure that we must hit each day also one of the things that make the lubbles go away. Also just a small self promo before continuing, read my new work in progress God's Affair and, my other book the gang which is on me and my friends group account -3jaem ok I think that's it for the self promo hope you guys read my other stories. Anyways back to bricks, I don't think brics will ever get old bricks have been around for centuries so why won't brics stick around. Sounds confusing right but brics are as 123 and abc.
Now I know that this chapter is a bit odd cause I'm ranting about brics and y'all might not understand but trust me that it's a good thing *wink-wink*. Now I think you guys will get bored of hearing me say brics are writing it I guess but I won't because my friend lor, her reactions are hi-lair-ous. Seriously though one time she had a complete breakdown and wasn't saying anything it was as if she was a dead person like seriously we bully jenn way more. Let me tell you something though if you see lor quiet be happy or afraid cause that never happens trust me.
Now that I think about it I might not reach my new minimum word count sorry brics your just not Intresting enough you or only worth half my minimum word count guess it wasn't meant to be sorry for the short chapter y'all hope you still enjoyed it.