Da park

Play da music plz
Aphmau's pov
I woke up with my head on Aaron's chest and he was holding my hips. I slowly get out of the bed and went to get breakfast. Soon after I started making pancakes I felt two strong arms hug me from behind. I turn around to see Aaron smiling. "Hey Aph." He said still hugging me. "Good morning, can I get back to making pancakes now." "Not until after this." He said. Are lips met we were making out after about 30 seconds are lips moved in sync. After a while we broke from the kiss and I went back to making da pancakes. "Hey Aaron." I said flipping a pancake. "Yes" "do you wanna go to the park after breakfast." "Sure." He replied. Yes we're going to the park after we eat ma yummy pancakes. I finished making the pancakes and we went to the park. It was almost six months from when I started staying at Aaron's. Almost time for me to go back to my own house. I wonder if Aaron would let me live at his house instead of me going back to mine. I'll ask him. "Hey Aaron." I said we were almost to the park. "Yes." "Do you mind if I stay at your place and not go back to mine it has almost been six months." "I forgot about dat and sure but we'll have to get you your own bed." "It's okay I can just sleep with you it will be like what I'm used to, plus I don't want you to spend money on me." "Are you sure?" "Yes, I kinda like c-cuddling with you." "Erm I like it to." Aaron said. I love Aaron I want to stay with him forever. Even if that means leaving my house and my roomies. I choose Aaron, I should text Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan.
KC: Kawaii~Chan
K: Katelyn
A: Aphmau
A:hello can u talk for about 3 mins
K: yep what's up
KC: Sure Aphmau~Senpai
A: Do you mind if I stay at Aaron's instead of going back 2 are house
KC:AAHHHHH APHMAU~SENPAI IS IN LOVE WITH AARON~KUN OF COURSE APHMAU~SENPAI CAN STAY!!!!!!!
K: as long as u promise to hang with us every week.
A:deal and I'm pretty sure I heard KC fangirling from here
K: that's what that sound was
A: anyways gtg have fun

"Aaron I texted Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn they said I can stay at your place if I hang out with them every week and I took the deal." "Okay let me give you a moving in present." He said leaning towards me. Our lips met a are lips moves in sync and we made out for a bit until we went back home.
Hope ur enjoying have a good day (or night😉)
-Asuna