Q & A

Sorry but this is not an update but be sure to expect some soon!
Basically, I have gathered some questions from all of your comments and the dms and I will now gladly answer them for you!

Q: On which days are you most likely able to update?
A: Majority of my updates are on Fridays according to Australian time but I do try to update when I can

Q: Where is TBBK based?
A: In Australia, in Sydney to be specific. This is only because I am familiar with Australia as I live here.

Q: What's the character's nationality?
A: The character's nationality are of the cast. So,
Saffron- Hungarian
Parker- Brazilian
Brooke- American
Jake- Spanish
Gabe- Canadian
River- Brazilian
Vienna- American
Colton- Australian

Q: Who's Colton and when will he be mentioned in the book?
A: Well, I would be thrilled to tell you all about Colton but i wouldn't want to spoil it for some people. However, he'll be introduced in the next chapter or so.
Q: Is Saffron a nerd or nah?
A: Nope. Saffron ain't a nerd and in fact she dislikes the 'labels' high school students are given. Although, she is real smart and always manages to get straight A's, she ain't a nerd nor book freak nor geek.

Q: Do you have any social media I can follow or add you on?
Yeah, I jave quite a bit,
Instagram: Ishrxq
Twitter: cliffordxbabeee
Pinterest: cliffordxbabeee
Younow: Ishrxq or Ishraq_x (either one of those, Idk)
Musical.ly: Ishrxq
Vine: Ishraq
Tumblr: blackkmo0n

If you guys have more questions, please keep them coming and I'll either answer them as a whole like I did here or separately.

Love you,

Ishraq x