*At Home
"I don't know what to wear!" I screamed! My mom came in the door and asked "Why do u have to choose something fancy or pretty to wear, u're only going to stay home all day!" "Oh right mom, I forgot to tell u that I made a friend today! Her name is Alli and she invited me to a party so!" "Why don't I help you?" My mom asked. "How bout this one?" She asked holding up a lacy, white, strapless dress. "Perfect mom, thx I love you so much!!!!!!" She laughed a little.
I got dressed and just saw a text from Alli about the party. It started in 2 hours,
so I had enough time to do my makeup and my hair! 1 hr and 30 mins later, I was done. I had 30 mins left so why bother to wait. "Hey mom, can u drive me to the party?" "Sure where is it?" I showed her the address on my phone and she drove me there. It was only a 15 minute drive but it seemed like it was an hour! When I got there, I saw some people standing there waiting to go in too. So I stood there and waited for 10 mins when this guy came up to me and said "Hey, my friends and I were playing truth or dare and I picked dare so I was wondering if u would like to go out with me tomorrow?" "Wait" he said "I don't think u want to go out with me yet because I'm a complete stranger. Hey, I'm Jacob." So I introduced myself "Hey,I'm Lucy! Sure, why not? It's not like I have anything else to do. Besides I just moved here 7 hours ago." "So you're new?" He asked. "Ya I'm supposed to meet my friend here and have fun I guess." "Who are u going to meet?" He asked. "Um her name is Alli and I met her 3 hours ago." "Wait, Alli Simpson?" "Who's Alli Simpson?" "I am." Said a voice behind us. I turned around and saw the Allie I met earlier. "Oh hey Alli!" "Hey back." She said. "Wait how does he know your name and a why is a bunch of people running towards u?" I asked. "It's just that I am a really famous singer." "Oh I'm so sorry that I didn't know!" "It's totally fine, besides I don't want people to be my friend just because I'm famous, I want people to see me just normally." "I totally get u." Said a voice behind us. I turned around and saw Jacob. "Wait, so u are famous too!" "Ya I am." He said. "I'm a singer and I was in Magcon."
I was really shocked! I lived in Cali for my whole life and met a lot of celebrities, but in Knoxville, it's just different. "Is there anybody else that I don't know about that is famous?" I asked. Alli said," Well there is Olivia H........" Just then we got interrupted by the security guard letting us in. I looked at my phone and realized that is was 6:01 p.m. And we went in.