4

*The pic above is Lucy and her outfit for her date.
         3 days later
     I really like Jacob! He is like my dream boy!
Flashback
We were walking on the beach for our second date! I actually love this boy more than I love food and food is life. Anyways we were splashing each other with water. We were laughing so hard everybody was staring at us. Then out of nowhere he went underwater and picked me up and put me down then we kissed! It was magical! When we came out of the water I saw people wearing these shirts with letters on them that spelled D-A-T-E F-R-I-D-A-Y N-I-G-H-T! Of course I said yes!
That's what led up to today! He is so romantic. I wish everybody was like him. It was 1 hour til our date. It is a surprise so he's not telling me where we are going. I better go going.
50 minutes later, I soon got everything done and I was now watching Cartoon Network! Adventure Time! 10 minutes later, *ding dong.
When I opened the door, there stood the most handsomest guy in the world! Jacob Whitesides!
---------------------------------------------
Sry if I'm not posting a lot. I'm actually very busy and I hope to post soon again! Thx for reading this chapter and I hope u comment questions or anything like that and vote! Thx! Love you guys!