Illegal My Ass- by makeandoffer

This is my all time favourite book on Wattpad.

Illegal my ass has made me laugh at most of the chapters, it made me cry too which really is not as easy as it sounds. It has excellent grammar and whilst I was reading it I couldn't spot any spelling mistakes. Perfect for grammar Nazis

The characters in this story are absolutely amazing and are impossible not to love. Mia is a typical teenager who loves to drink. She is not one of those shy nerds that Wattpad is now so full of. She has a strong personality and you just automatically fall in love with her character on the first chapter. Same thing with the rest of the main characters, well maybe except of hamster-fucker ;)

Its a must read.

Story Description: (Belongs to @makeandoffer)

"Mia Hastings was never the one to follow the rules.

Her brother knew it, her bestfriend knew it. Everyone knew it. She lives for the moment, doing whatever she feels and thinking of the consequences later. Her main goal in life is to live it.

Mia's brother's best friend Drake O'Connell was never big on rules.

The judge who sentenced him to 2 years in prison knew it. He is known for being the badboy, partying and womanising.  His charm, good lucks and obnoxious behaviour made his life pretty easy and his main goal in it was to have fun. He had lost 2 years of his life locked up, so he was determined to make up for lost time.

So when these two people are thrown together, both without a care in the world, issues of their own, and more secrets than an episode of Pretty Little Liars, you can expect a story full of laughs, tears and felonies.

They might be braking the law, but both Mia and Drake are about to find out when it feels wrong, it ALWAYS more fun."